Photo

suggestion from a noob

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:02 AM

Well .. i Guarantee u that in next Version if u dont team base .. u will have little chance of winning .. unless creeps never come to ur base XD

#22 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:25 AM

first beta test..
stealer was fuckin immortal..

• oufo likes this

#23 djlonewulf

djlonewulf

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:53 PM

when is he not lol

#24 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:34 PM

He wasn;t killable :P .. u would need 30 minutes to kil lhim with 10 Assasins towers :P 

#25 That_Girl

That_Girl

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:58 PM

Well i just tried it out i did a skill on my hero similar to the Marines laser strike ability doing 300,000 damage and only did 1000 damage to him rofl, I then got sick of waiting for this person to die so i used cheats (Was playing in custom game) and bought 300 tomes on my hero all larceny's and staff and still took 10 mins to kill him rofl ^_^ Oh and used mages also.

#26 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

Well .. he would be killiable but u will need Chaos damage so (flametowers) .. still not finalized .. but ya he is going to be at least 3x harder than he was in last version. ( 6.42)

#27 That_Girl

That_Girl

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:06 PM

Oufo my hero had like 15k damage and my hero does chaos damage >.< + like max attack speed still took 10 mins

#28 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:07 PM

he was adjusted after beta033 .. no worries :) 

#29 That_Girl

That_Girl

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:16 PM

Yeah, But that's just a sample of how hard it is people. PREPARE TO GET OWNED!

#30 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

indeed .. it will be Nightmarishly hard to kill stealer .. but rest is pretty winnable 

#31 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

Actually hero damage deals the most damage to divine armor. (over 50% nominal) chaos is far behind that even after i buffed it.

Most attack types only do 5% with spell damage coming along at a tiny 4%.

basically hero and chaos attack types will suddenly become very popular in the next version lol.

(also note chaos damage was already 3x more effective against bosses than most attack types.. i bet ppl would be using a lot more flame towers if they only knew of this! )

• oufo likes this

#32 djlonewulf

djlonewulf

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:08 AM

I find Lt. Stealer more annoying and harder then the last bosses, change Najort/Trojan to Lt. Stealer lol

Actually hero damage deals the most damage to divine armor. (over 50% nominal) chaos is far behind that even after i buffed it.

Most attack types only do 5% with spell damage coming along at a tiny 4%.

basically hero and chaos attack types will suddenly become very popular in the next version lol.

(also note chaos damage was already 3x more effective against bosses than most attack types.. i bet ppl would be using a lot more flame towers if they only knew of this! )

Waffle, I still thought there was a balancing issue between units and enemies...  After awhile the firebats may be effective in damage but die like hotcakes...

#33 polo

polo

Private 2

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:11 AM

Well .. i Guarantee u that in next Version if u dont team base .. u will have little chance of winning .. unless creeps never come to ur base XD

its a sad day for the noobs of the world :(

any thought about the other ideas? spending in factorys and alchemist as an option instead of a must have would be a nice adition, mills base production would probably need a boost but the idea would be that:

spend on factorys: less wood production at the start, but gets better in the long run

wont spend in factorys: better wood production early on but will get outpaced later on.

going back to the solo vs teamplay may be the solution would be to add an option to increase monster density based on amount of players, they did this in the defensa torre celeste (warcraft custom map).

for instance if each monster wave has 10 creatures and 1 boss then:

1 player: 10 creatures and 1 boss

2 player: 20 creatures and 2 bosses

6 player: 60 creatures and 6 bosses (yay 6 snowman of rape ;))

that way the game can be balance between those whop whant to go solo and the ones that whant to go in groups.

Edited by polo, 03 October 2013 - 10:11 AM.

#34 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

monster density DOES scale to amount of players allready.

#35 polo

polo

Private 2

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:21 AM

monster density DOES scale to amount of players allready.

but not boss density

#36 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

Well .. there are some bosses that spawn only when there's a specific number of players .. like "Granite Brofist"  .. u need 3 players for him to appear 

#37 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:44 AM

would u like 5 lt stealers with divine armor to all come to your base at the same time along with 30 granite golems?

Ofc Chuck Norris would still defeat them without even starting the game but for us mere mortals we need some reason..

#38 polo

polo

Private 2

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

would u like 5 lt stealers with divine armor to all come to your base at the same time along with 30 granite golems?

Ofc Chuck Norris would still defeat them without even starting the game but for us mere mortals we need some reason..

that idea was aiming more about rebalancing them to indvidual bases and then spawning more if the team mode was activated, may be 1 boss for each player is a bit to much but one every 2 or 3 players if they spawn in diferent parts of the map is not that crazy, in the end it was just an unpolish idea to try to bring balance to solo vs teamplay.

by the way mortals have to pay so release stealer :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users