Photo

Frequently Asked Questions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#41 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:05 AM

Are you talking about when the values were mixed up a little and towers got like (figuratively) .1 AS, or the more recent where it's like .5% per upgrade.

First is definitely OP, second I really don't think so; and heroes, or at least Astronomer, can still put out some decent damage.

#42 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:05 AM

I wouldn't know; when some of us tested a beta we buffed Astronomer up to test the hero as a whole, and I had a Commander. I'm assuming it has to do with his heal ability (and maybe paras a little)?

#43 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

prolly mainly paras..

the heal actually got reworked some vers(6.41 or 6.42) ago so it is stronger but actually uses up mana quite fast.

#44 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

Well, when Commander has Elemental Stone buff (kills throughout a better part of the game) and tomes, the intelligence does affect mana regeneration (it's a very small amount) and it eventually gets to a point where mana regen is higher than the drain of the heal. By the time people would be using heal (I assume Trojan and beyond), the Commander is most likely buffed and can deal with upkeep. Not to mention the extra mana as well, even if regen isn't enough.

#45 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:00 AM

commander gets pretty low int bonus from elem stone.. and also from tomes..

you need be REALLY good to actually completely negate the mana upkeep for morale on higher levels..

the mana cost goes up SIGNIFICANTLY with levels now just as heal amount does...

#46 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:35 PM

How do I get a cursed larceny? After you get 4 black larceny they combine into cursed larceny in your inventory giving you 300 % attack speed, 3000 attack power and assassination lightning. You can also combine rainbow staffs into a better staff after getting 6 I believe or is it 4?

I think you need Elemental Blasting Staff and 5 Rainbow ones, it might be 4, but it can't be 6.

#47 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:36 PM

combos
4 x black larceny=cursed larceny
elemental stone + rainbow staff = elemental blasting staff

elemental blasting staff + 6x rainbow staff = enhanced elemental blasting staff (also most OP item you can craft in game..  neglecting tiny mills givent to some donators.. :P)

#48 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:39 PM

How is it 1 Elemental Blasting + 6 rainbow .. how to even combine that ?

#49 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:52 PM

i dont think u can combine rainbow staffs without posessing an elemental stone..

@oufo its 1+1 then 1+5..

#50 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:59 AM

We have updated the FAQ to a more organized section in the site that is configured similar to a WIKI-Type System which allows multiple people to contribute to the FAQ and offer revisions so that the FAQ can continue to grow and benefit all Members that are interested in reading it.

Click Here to access the Frequently Asked Questions Section.

All Questions must be posted in the new FAQ Section as this Topic has now been Locked.  :)

• 12th Archivist likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users