Photo

Newbies vs Snowman of Rage

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#21 Public-Noob

Public-Noob

Private 2

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:14 PM

You need to upgrade mecha up far before snowman come, just nerf its snowball damage and its fine

#22 ReD

ReD

Forum Spammer

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:21 PM

So lets do a vote? I am for Snowman not Being removed. he's Easy. u can counter him easy too.

same +1 vote for snowman not being removed.

#23 Jem

Jem

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:36 PM

As i said earlier, Snowman is a gauge of your defense and dps. Team upgrade (example :Mecha up, boosting a lot of hp for repair bots and units) should be upgraded at the right time. Usually before Dreadbane comes, it is essential to upgrade Mecha up. The earthquake might wipe the bots. Since u mention about Snowman being too strong, I think i rather lose the game in mid way than end game. If we cant survive snowman, no way we can survive the different bosses in late game. An Example Jasfal The Tauren boss, does massive damage in each blow. Survive snowman shows whether you are ready for late game. :)

Mmmm, newbies always pick very easy, it means they will not see Jasfal, alot of newbies gets their base destroyed and rage quitting especially when they are the host.

same +1 vote for snowman not being removed.

Ok, that's your choice, you like the game with pros? how about the newbies? they will get mad because they die in Snowman, if you really want to play FS with no new players, old players might quit the game AND NO MORE NEW PLAYERS.

So lets do a vote? I am for Snowman not Being removed. he's Easy. u can counter him easy too.

Duh, of course you can counter Snowman already, because you know the game already. -_-

You need to upgrade mecha up far before snowman come, just nerf its snowball damage and its fine.

Newbies don't even know Mecha-Up.

Let Nevo decide IF HE WANTS NEW PLAYERS LEARNING RATHER THAN OLD PLAYERS QUITTING.

New Players = FS Community grows and new players learns

Old Players = Same tactic, same build, same events and everything, so ReD, if you want new players to play this game, removing Snowman in Very Easy is the best solution.

All of you, you are already old players of FS, do you still play Very Easy? @@

Edited by rarigate, 26 May 2013 - 11:51 PM.

#24 Jem

Jem

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:45 PM

~So Nevo? What is your choice, listen to them so new players quit FS and the FS Community will have lesser players, or remove Snowman in Very Easy so FS Community will grow.

Edited by rarigate, 27 May 2013 - 12:01 AM.

#25 Public-Noob

Public-Noob

Private 2

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:56 PM

Just make snowman can't cast snowball at very easy and nerf the snowball damage

#26 Jem

Jem

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:04 AM

Just make snowman can't cast snowball at very easy and nerf the snowball damage

It will drain the developer's time. Just nvm, it's Nevo's decisions.

#27 123HELLO

123HELLO

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:02 AM

Oh wow that's a lot of people that want to keep snowman on very easy... I personally think Very Easy should be a joke and a boss that can potentially wipe out all bots or any units near the front doesn't seem to fit with that.

#28 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:41 AM

I must agree that VERY EASY should be NOOB FRIENDLY. Anything that is unexpected and owns noobs in 1 hit should be removed from that difficulty.

I approve this suggestion: on very easy remove the snowballs. (should be a trivial trigger and will make a huge difference)

Also i would like to remind you that the difficulty should be growing in a rather uniform manner. that is why the game lasts 45 min not 5. if you test at 20 min in if the player is pro there is no need for the rest of the game. also then the rest of the game will be booring because you won't get any more challenges.

And.. if you EVER you need 1 VERY SPECIFIC (on easy mode especially. nightmare all are pro's so it's OK then) unit/upgrade for something that is BAD.

Example: mecha up for snowman.

Example: wizards for tyura /Jasfal.

Example: Alchemist hero to have enough lumber to get the wood for mecha up^ or Wizards in a timely fashion.

Example: Knowing the lumber mill patterns by heart THE VERY FIRST TIME YOU PLAY.

Example: Wyrg takes 10x more (AA?) attack power than all previous air units combined. (this is streching it i know.)

#29 streetofrage

streetofrage

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:25 PM

I don't think snow man should be removed I do and don't like him why not Jair spawn him later in the game and ps I did donate for him

#30 Can't delete profile

Can't delete profile

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

Ps: you just did farm post. because this tread is over 3months old..

#31 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:20 AM

And ur farming posts with him ?

Edited by oufo, 11 September 2013 - 03:22 AM.

#32 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:20 AM

snowman will stay.