Photo

New heroes suggestions.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Niklas2912

Niklas2912

Private

Posted 12 March 2016 - 09:25 AM

I have been trying to think of new heroes with new abilities, that could help make the game even more varied. Part of this came from when i considerd buying a custom hero, but found the abilities to choose from a bit lacking, and that many of the new heroes all share multiple of the same abilities. Some of these ideas might be impossible to implement, but i decided to include them anyway.

With that said, creating new heroes and abilities take time and effort, so i am willing to donate some if that helps. Some of the ideas are more vague than others, but lets get to it!

Murloc hero

Model: Murloc

Attack: Melee

Stat: Agility

Skills: Summon murlocs, Murloc hut, Slime, Spawn murlocs on death, Critical strike. Murloc anger.

Summon murlocs: Summon 2 ranged murloc units to help. One of them can ensare, and the other has bloodlust.

Murloc hut: Can produce murloc allies (cooldown or wood)

Slime: Damage and slow around the hero.

Murlocs on death: Spawn 2 small murlocs on hero death. Strength based on hero level.

Murloc anger: When a murloc close by dies, hero goes in frenzy increasing attack speed.

Tanky hero

Model: Something that looks tanky....

Attack: Melee.

Stat: Strength or Agility (depends on what works best for the role)

Skills: Block, Taunt, Damaging shield, Avatar and Stomp

Damaging shield: Gives a shield that blocks damage based on your health for a few seconds, and then damages everyone around based on how much damage it soaked. (See Abbaddon in Dota 2 for referance).

Stomp: stuns everyone around.

Support hero

Model: Something that looks supportive.

Attack: Ranged.

Stat: Intelligence.

Skills: force wall, transfer life. Invurnability, mass confusion, dedication

Force wall: Blocks an area for a certian amount of time. (See Starcraft 2 for referance)

Transfer life: Transfer some of your own life to a specified ally. channeling spell

Invurnability: Makes allied unit/hero invurnable for å short period of time.

Mass confusion: makes enemies in an area fight among themselfs.

Dedication: Gains XP when using skills on allies.

Now lets get on to some of the more vague and 'radical' ideas.

Trader

An economy based hero, who helps generate more ressources, and get better deals on items. Is not very strong on his own, but is made for teamwork.

Builder

A hero who focuses on building fortifications (traps, walls, towers etc). But instead of it taking time, it costs mana. Can also repair and buff structures. A mana dependent hero.

Symbiosis

A hero who cannot do much on his own, but instead takes over an enemy which he controles and buffs (stats and abilities). The hero can still attack on his own, but can only controle 1 unit at the time.

And last but not least, a hero i would like to see changed.

Techies

Remove the auto attack spells, and add laying mines that can be detonated at will, stun trap, and slow trap.

• Nevo, KeXi and Executor Koranis like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users