Photo

ELEMENTAL STONE - How it works !

elemental stone eternia

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 erdam

erdam

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:17 PM

ELEMENTAL STONE

By Erdam, a SHS clan member

After achieving the nightmare/air/invis mod with some friends, we reached the Endless spawns then Eternia Attached File  eternia.jpg   914bytes   7 downloads, and we killed him ... 

Thus, we had the good surprise to see a white and pure crystal in our inventory :o named "Elemental Stone". Here are some informations about this Elemental Stone which is a truely nice item.

Icon : Attached File  stone.jpg   4KB   2 downloads

Description :

2ptwi6h.jpg

General informations : 

- If Elemental Stone Attached File  stone2.jpg   878bytes   4 downloads is carried by your hero, it gives him +1 of each stat (int/agi/str) for every kill you make with your hero OR with any of your units/buildings/items which kill creeps.

- Elemental stones Attached File  stone2.jpg   878bytes   4 downloads stack in your inventory ! It means that if your hero carry 6 stones, he will win +6 of each stat every kill. Thus, if a single hero kill all creeps in the whole game by carrying 6 stones, imagine how many free stats he can win ? Dude, you will be powerful !

- Elemental Blasting Staff Attached File  blasting staff.png   3.93KB   1 downloads obtained by dragging Elemental Stone Attached File  stone2.jpg   878bytes   4 downloads on top of Rainbow Blasting Staff Attached File  rainbow.jpg   906bytes   1 downloads inside your inventory seems not working already.

After reading the informations above, i'm sure some people would tell me : "I want this fucking stone, help me to kill Eternia Attached File  eternia.jpg   914bytes   7 downloads !". Well, at the risk of disappointing you, i will not reveal you how i did that as it is the ultimate challenge of Fortress Survival which can be achieved only by the greatest players. I just hope this thread will make u salivate and will motivate you to try to kill Eternia with your friends.

However, because i'm not totally a huge bastard, i will give you a little tip : there is a possibility to "break" Eternia's staff which can be annoying for you when you fight him. You have to discover how, you can search for it precisely in the middle of the map.

#2 Can't delete profile

Can't delete profile

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:57 PM

Elementalstone is epic. Also hi erdam :P

#3 djlonewulf

djlonewulf

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

Very nice input, thanks for the tip!

#4 SAO

SAO

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

Edited by SAO, 27 August 2013 - 11:10 PM.

#5 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:25 AM

3 ways to get it.

all involve surviving NM+AIR+INVIS mode + 10 endless waves. and eternia must die.

First is: get killing blow on eternia. if you do this you get elem stone in code no matter what.

Second: have min 302 kills by the time eternia dies. (added later, may not apply to older vers)

third: 60k lumber produced by the time eternia dies. (added later, may not apply to older vers)(60k is personal lumber produced, since team lumber per pro lumber can be nearly 300k (personally have done 280k) this may increase a LOT spec if we add some team system.)

find a game by

/whois clanfs1

on war3 chat. allways latest officcial ver hosted.

alternatively you can hang out at
/join clan fs

(clan channel)