One Sentence Story

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 Niwa

Niwa

Master Suicidalist

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:30 AM

Nice one Trifute!  :D

I'm gonna leave it at that cliffhanger since I gotta sleep. Loving the story so far.

#22 Trifute

Trifute

Active Survivor

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:33 AM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1: 

[9 AM] I am a family man of the middle class, and like any other middle class family in this day and age, we dream of moving to the Moon (Less gravity? Fun!). 

[9 AM] Last week, NASA had accepted our family application to be official Humoons (humans inhabiting the moon) and today is the day of departure.

[1 PM] My family and I are about to leave the house to go to the shuttle station to the moon and there are 999 more families out there doing the same!

[11 PM] We are still in the shuttle in orbit and my kids are fast asleep after having played around with no gravity all day, and my wife is here beside me.

Day 2: 

[5 AM] Still on shuttle: Everyone is still sleeping but I woke up early for some time to peacefully view the sky, and how boundlessly vast the sky appears.

[5 AM] Up here where there is no atmosphere/pollution, countless stars are in clear view; It makes me wonder sometimes if there is other life out there.

[9 AM] Everyone is up. 2 Hours until landing. Everyone is really excited. We can see the Fortress Dome from here (Living Area Encapsulated with Oxygen).

[1 PM] We're "home"! Our apartment complex is very simple, but more spacious than earthen houses. Most of the apartment is made out of transparent material.

Day 3:

[11 AM] Our Kids were very excited to meet other kids in the Fortress Dome simply by looking at this it's fun with many family inhabiting the Fortress Dome.

[12 PM] *RUMBLE* Suddenly a purple/blue glowing oval appeared out of nowhere! And a monster came out of it! I didn't believe what I was seeing.

[12 PM] It looked like a ZERGLING. Y'know, that creature from that ancient game, SC2. Seriously! ...  Someone plz tell me I'm dreaming T_T

[12 PM] An outbreak of aliens charge to the Fortress Dome chaos was struck in our beloved town many people were getting food from other houses and escaping to the entrance.

Day 4:

[1 AM] This day just started OMG I was so busy running with my wife and kids yesterday I had no time to write in my favorite journal. Not much happened the last 12 hours.

[1 AM] Oh except almost everyone got ripped and dismembered and pummeled and eaten and sliced and diced. I got separated from my wife and kids. GOD HELP US.

[2 AM] I was just escape from the dome I have enough Oxygen to call help from a nearby Dome, But it's already raided by aliens seeing this is like no more hope for people living here.

[3 AM] I'm still hoping that someone save me and my family, I have no more oxygen to keep me alive *Passes Out*.

Day 5:

[1 PM] I woke up from my last Action and found myself in a base that NASA temporarily Puted, after Seeing other people that are injured and Nearly died i was very lucky that a Marine squad bring me to a safe place, but I still worry about my Wife and kids.

One Sentence Story

[Someone Insert Starting Sentence Here... C'mon... Any brave souls? Dooo iiiit]

Edited by Trifute, 14 April 2013 - 05:06 AM.

#23 KILLAGUNFISH

KILLAGUNFISH

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:39 AM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1: 

[9 AM] I am a family man of the middle class, and like any other middle class family in this day and age, we dream of moving to the Moon (Less gravity? Fun!). 

[9 AM] Last week, NASA had accepted our family application to be official Humoons (humans inhabiting the moon) and today is the day of departure.

[1 PM] My family and I are about to leave the house to go to the shuttle station to the moon and there are 999 more families out there doing the same!

[11 PM] We are still in the shuttle in orbit and my kids are fast asleep after having played around with no gravity all day, and my wife is here beside me.

Day 2: 

[5 AM] Still on shuttle: Everyone is still sleeping but I woke up early for some time to peacefully view the sky, and how boundlessly vast the sky appears.

[5 AM] Up here where there is no atmosphere/pollution, countless stars are in clear view; It makes me wonder sometimes if there is other life out there.

[9 AM] Everyone is up. 2 Hours until landing. Everyone is really excited. We can see the Fortress Dome from here (Living Area Encapsulated with Oxygen).

[1 PM] We're "home"! Our apartment complex is very simple, but more spacious than earthen houses. Most of the apartment is made out of transparent material.

Day 3:

[11 AM] Our Kids were very excited to meet other kids in the Fortress Dome simply by looking at this it's fun with many family inhabiting the Fortress Dome.

[12 PM] *RUMBLE* Suddenly a purple/blue glowing oval appeared out of nowhere! And a monster came out of it! I didn't believe what I was seeing.

[12 PM] It looked like a ZERGLING. Y'know, that creature from that ancient game, SC2. Seriously! ...  Someone plz tell me I'm dreaming T_T

[12 PM] An outbreak of aliens charge to the Fortress Dome chaos was struck in our beloved town many people were getting food from other houses and escaping to the entrance.

Day 4:

[1 AM] This day just started OMG I was so busy running with my wife and kids yesterday I had no time to write in my favorite journal. Not much happened the last 12 hours.

[1 AM] Oh except almost everyone got ripped and dismembered and pummeled and eaten and sliced and diced. I got separated from my wife and kids. GOD HELP US.

[2 AM] I was just escape from the dome I have enough Oxygen to call help from a nearby Dome, But it's already raided by aliens seeing this is like no more hope for people living here.

[3 AM] I'm still hoping that someone save me and my family, I have no more oxygen to keep me alive *Passes Out*.

Day 5:

[1 PM] I woke up from my last Action and found myself in a base that NASA temporarily Puted, after Seeing other people that are injured and Nearly died i was very lucky that a Marine squad bring me to a safe place, but I still worry about my Wife and kids.

[2 PM] I don't understand what is going on. just an hour ago they were helping people, now if you are not healed you will die because we can't have liabilities like that.

[2 PM] The defenders are talking about a raid going on, of this thought to be "safe place"  and tomorrow at 12 PM the invasion will start. but for right now all we are doing is resting for the next day.

One Sentence Story

#24 Trifute

Trifute

Active Survivor

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:17 AM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1: 

Day 2: 

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

[2 PM] I don't understand what is going on. just an hour ago they were helping people, now if you are not healed you will die because we can't have liabilities like that.

[2 PM] The defenders are talking about a raid going on, of this thought to be "safe place"  and tomorrow at 12 PM the invasion will start. but for right now all we are doing is resting for the next day.

[5 PM] I can't stop thinking about my wife and kids its been Hours when i last saw them if they are Safe or not.

One Sentence Story

#25 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:34 PM

​FS Survivor Journal

Day 1: 
Day 2: 
Day 3:
[12 PM] An outbreak of aliens charge to the Fortress Dome chaos was struck in our beloved town many people were getting food from other houses and escaping to the entrance.
Day 4:
[2 AM] I was just escape from the dome I have enough Oxygen to call help from a nearby Dome, But it's already raided by aliens seeing this is like no more hope for people living here.
[3 AM] I'm still hoping that someone save me and my family, I have no more oxygen to keep me alive *Passes Out*.

Day 5:
 [1 PM] I woke up from my last Action and found myself in a base that NASA temporarily Puted, after Seeing other people that are injured and Nearly died i was very lucky that a Marine squad bring me to a safe place, but I still worry about my Wife and kids.
[5 PM] I can't stop thinking about my wife and kids its been Hours when i last saw them if they are Safe or not.
[11 PM] The marines seem very nervous and i can't get any sleep

Day 6:
[4 AM] After a few hours of bad sleep i finally hear what had made the marines so nervous.

One Sentence Story

#26 sHs(Fattony)

sHs(Fattony)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1: 

Day 2: 

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:
[4 AM] After a few hours of bad sleep i finally hear what had made the marines so nervous.

[4 AM] The fearsome General Butch from the legions in the north, marched noisily into the bunker.

One Sentence Story

#27 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:14 AM

​

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1: 

Day 2: 

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:

[4 AM] The fearsome General Butch from the legions in the north, marched noisily into the bunker.

[4 AM] He spoke of countless casualties and people being eaten alive.

One Sentence Story

#28 sHs(Fattony)

sHs(Fattony)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:55 AM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1: 

Day 2: 

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:

[6 AM] After hours of conversation with the Marines the General got interupted by an emergency call  from his legions on the dark side of  the moon abaut something "BIG" attacking the marines in the dark.

One Sentence Story

#29 Trifute

Trifute

Active Survivor

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:35 AM

​

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1: 

Day 2: 

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:

[6 AM] After hours of conversation with the Marines the General got interrupted by an emergency call  from his legions on the dark side of  the moon abaut something "BIG" attacking the marines in the dark.
Day 7:
[11 AM] I heard that no more survivor that survive from the alien attack, But still it wont let me lose my hopes for my family.

[3 PM] I'm  planning to escape the Base every thing looks suspicious, even some people have this weird feeling that this base is already got destroyed by the aliens.

One Sentence Story

[Mordekaiser es numero uno huehuehuehue]

#30 FrustFenix

FrustFenix

Private 2

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:52 AM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1: 

Day 2: 

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:

[6 AM] After hours of conversation with the Marines the General got interrupted by an emergency call  from his legions on the dark side of  the moon abaut something "BIG" attacking the marines in the dark.
Day 7:
[11 AM] I heard that no more survivor that survive from the alien attack, But still it wont let me lose my hopes for my family.

[3 PM] I'm  planning to escape the Base every thing looks suspicious, even some people have this weird feeling that this base is already got destroyed by the aliens.

[6 PM ] AND THEN COMET STRIKE US FROM NOWHERE AND THE MOON WAS DESTROYED...THE END

[ 6 PM ] I MANAGE TO ESCAPE THE BASE AND RUN TOWARD THE FORTRESS. AT THERE, THE MARINE TRYING TO HOLD OFF THE UNKNOWN BEING.

One Sentence Story

[ MORE SENTENCE MORE POWER]

#31 123HELLO

123HELLO

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:49 PM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

[12 PM] It looked like a ZERGLING. Y'know, that creature from that ancient game, SC2. Seriously! ... Someone plz tell me I'm dreaming T_T

[12 PM] An outbreak of aliens charge to the Fortress Dome chaos was struck in our beloved town many people were getting food from other houses and escaping to the entrance.

Day 4:

[2 AM] I was just escape from the dome I have enough Oxygen to call help from a nearby Dome, But it's already raided by aliens seeing this is like no more hope for people living here.

[3 AM] I'm still hoping that someone save me and my family, I have no more oxygen to keep me alive *Passes Out*.

Day 5:

[1 PM] I woke up from my last Action and found myself in a base that NASA temporarily Puted, after Seeing other people that are injured and Nearly died i was very lucky that a Marine squad bring me to a safe place, but I still worry about my Wife and kids.

[2 PM] The defenders are talking about a raid going on, of this thought to be "safe place" and tomorrow at 12 PM the invasion will start. but for right now all we are doing is resting for the next day.

Day 6:

[6 AM] After hours of conversation with the Marines the General got interrupted by an emergency call from his legions on the dark side of the moon abaut something "BIG" attacking the marines in the dark.
Day 7:

[3 PM] I'm planning to escape the Base every thing looks suspicious, even some people have this weird feeling that this base is already got destroyed by the aliens.

[6 PM ] AND THEN COMET STRIKE US FROM NOWHERE AND THE MOON WAS DESTROYED...THE END

[ 6 PM ] I MANAGE TO ESCAPE THE BASE AND RUN TOWARD THE FORTRESS. AT THERE, THE MARINE TRYING TO HOLD OFF THE UNKNOWN BEING.

[6 PM] THE UNKNON BEING RIPS THE MARINE INTO TWO, COMPLETELY IGNORING HIS POWER ARMOR. SPLATTERING BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE, I RUN WITH ALL MY MIGHT AWAY FROM THE CARNAGE.

One Sentence Story

Edited by 123HELLO, 09 May 2013 - 02:52 PM.

#32 PaperNinja

PaperNinja

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:17 PM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

[12 PM] It looked like a ZERGLING. Y'know, that creature from that ancient game, SC2. Seriously! ... Someone plz tell me I'm dreaming T_T

Day 4:

Day 5:

[2 PM] The defenders are talking about a raid going on, of this thought to be "safe place" and tomorrow at 12 PM the invasion will start. but for right now all we are doing is resting for the next day.

Day 6:

[6 AM] After hours of conversation with the Marines the General got interrupted by an emergency call from his legions on the dark side of the moon abaut something "BIG" attacking the marines in the dark.
Day 7:

[3 PM] I'm planning to escape the Base every thing looks suspicious, even some people have this weird feeling that this base is already got destroyed by the aliens.

[6 PM] THE UNKNON BEING RIPS THE MARINE INTO TWO, COMPLETELY IGNORING HIS POWER ARMOR. SPLATTERING BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE, I RUN WITH ALL MY MIGHT AWAY FROM THE CARNAGE.

Day 8:

[1AM] I finally found somewhere where I can be safe from the chaos, it seems I have no other place to run to, I HAVE to protect myself.

One Sentence Story

Edited by PaperNinja, 09 May 2013 - 05:19 PM.

#33 123HELLO

123HELLO

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:21 AM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:

Day 7:

Day 8:

[1AM] I finally found somewhere where I can be safe from the chaos, it seems I have no other place to run to, I HAVE to protect myself.

[7AM] THERES NOTHING! I've searched for hours but all i see deserted wasteland with nothing useful! If only... wait that marine... his rifle...

One Sentence Story

#34 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:31 AM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:

Day 7:

Day 8:

[1 AM] I finally found somewhere where I can be safe from the chaos, it seems I have no other place to run to, I HAVE to protect myself.

[7 AM] THERES NOTHING! I've searched for hours but all i see deserted wasteland with nothing useful! If only... wait that marine... his rifle...

[8 AM] Gathering all my courage I carefully start making my way back toward the fortress. It is eerily quiet but at least there is no sign of that beast...

[11 AM] I saw a strange creature flying just above. It looked as if it was all bones. I'm glad that It didn't see me. 

One Sentence Story

#35 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:39 AM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:

Day 7:

Day 8:

[1 AM] I finally found somewhere where I can be safe from the chaos, it seems I have no other place to run to, I HAVE to protect myself.

[7 AM] THERES NOTHING! I've searched for hours but all i see deserted wasteland with nothing useful! If only... wait that marine... his rifle...

[8 AM] Gathering all my courage I carefully start making my way back toward the fortress. It is eerily quiet but at least there is no sign of that beast...

[11 AM] I saw a strange creature flying just above. It looked as if it was all bones. I'm glad that It didn't see me. 

[7 PM] Through hours of travel, while I was near the fortress, I heard gunshots and loud screaming of people. As I took a closer look it seems that.. that strange creature I saw earlier flying above was a Frost Wrym and it went to this fortress. I just watched my brethren get torn to bits and eaten by these malicious creatures..... I was starting to lose hope...

Day 9:

[2 AM] After 7 hours of searching, I finally found a space ship but it seems deserted. Who knows what creatures have already been inside that thing. But that ship could be my only hope of getting out of this wretched place.... I feel like I'm dying of thirst and hunger.

One Sentence Story

Edited by Kiss4deadz, 11 May 2013 - 11:26 AM.

#36 MichaelwP

MichaelwP

Retired Survivor

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:

Day 7:

Day 8:

[7 PM] Through hours of travel, while I was near the fortress, I heard gunshots and loud screaming of people. As I took a closer look it seems that.. that strange creature I saw earlier flying above was a Frost Wrym and it went to this fortress. I just watched my brethren get torn to bits and eaten by these malicious creatures..... I was starting to lose hope...

Day 9:

[2 AM] After 7 hours of searching, I finally found a space ship but it seems deserted. Who knows what creatures have already been inside that thing. But that ship could be my only hope of getting out of this wretched place.... I feel like I'm dying of thirst and hunger.

[10 AM] During the middle of the night I finally had to find a safe place to try and get some rest. After being asleep for what seemed about 6 hours, another survivor by the name of Robert awoke me. Apparently he was one of the other 999 humoons that escaped the attacks on our first day here.

[12 AM] Robert has told me that I am not the only other survivor he has met in his plan of finding a safe haven. But, if he is telling the truth, he has heard from other survivors that there is yet another marine base located at about a 2 days travel from here. We must find some way of travelling outside of the oxygen dome...

One Sentence Story

#37 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:39 AM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:

Day 7:

Day 8:

Day 9:

[10 AM] During the middle of the night I finally had to find a safe place to try and get some rest. After being asleep for what seemed about 6 hours, another survivor by the name of Robert awoke me. Apparently he was one of the other 999 humoons that escaped the attacks on our first day here.

[12 AM] Robert has told me that I am not the only other survivor he has met in his plan of finding a safe haven. But, if he is telling the truth, he has heard from other survivors that there is yet another marine base located at about a 2 days travel from here. We must find some way of travelling outside of the oxygen dome...

[1 PM] I remember seeing some strange suits in the abandoned space ship. Robert think that these may be space suits so we decide we need to head back. but we are out of water and walking another 8 hours back a deserted route seems suicidal. we decide to take a detour into what looks like a green oasis.

One Sentence Story

#38 MichaelwP

MichaelwP

Retired Survivor

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:04 PM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:

Day 7:

Day 8:

Day 9:

[1 PM] I remember seeing some strange suits in the abandoned space ship. Robert think that these may be space suits so we decide we need to head back. but we are out of water and walking another 8 hours back a deserted route seems suicidal. we decide to take a detour into what looks like a green oasis.

Day 10:

[1 AM] We managed to work our way back into the abandoned space ship, finding some water, sealed food, and most importantly our oxygen suits. There is no time limit  on the suits, thankfully, as they convert the carbon dioxide and other nearby gases into oxygen for us. (LOGIC!)

[6 AM] After staying up all night searching, we had to take a quick rest before leaving on our journey to find the other marine base. Before leaving, another survivor told us to watch out for the creatures of the night which he has heard about... Robert and I depart...

One Sentence Story

#39 123HELLO

123HELLO

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:52 PM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:

Day 7:

Day 8:

Day 9:

Day 10:

[1 AM] We managed to work our way back into the abandoned space ship, finding some water, sealed food, and most importantly our oxygen suits. There is no time limit on the suits, thankfully, as they convert the carbon dioxide and other nearby gases into oxygen for us. (LOGIC!)

[6 AM] After staying up all night searching, we had to take a quick rest before leaving on our journey to find the other marine base. Before leaving, another survivor told us to watch out for the creatures of the night which he has heard about... Robert and I depart...

[8 AM] The journey is quiet... Too quiet. Robert believes that this is good luck. Although I believe something more sinister is awaiting us... Just over the horizon... Wait what was that? It sounded like footsteps... Big ones...

One Sentence Story

Edited by 123HELLO, 14 May 2013 - 01:55 PM.

#40 PaperNinja

PaperNinja

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:02 PM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:

Day 7:

Day 8:

Day 9:

Day 10:

[1 AM] We managed to work our way back into the abandoned space ship, finding some water, sealed food, and most importantly our oxygen suits. There is no time limit on the suits, thankfully, as they convert the carbon dioxide and other nearby gases into oxygen for us. (LOGIC!)

[8 AM] The journey is quiet... Too quiet. Robert believes that this is good luck. Although I believe something more sinister is awaiting us... Just over the horizon... Wait what was that? It sounded like footsteps... Big ones..

[8 AM] It was a giant japanese lizard about the size of a skyscraper on earth, i think i'll call it Godzilla.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users