Photo

One Sentence Story

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:38 PM

This is a simple word game. I will start off with one sentence. Everyone else will copy the last post to their reply and continue on a story path. The story can go anywhere, there is only one rule - Be Respectful; it's just good fun. Any non-offensive posts are welcome. You may start a new paragraph any time you start a new sentence. You are required to use punctuation at the beginning and ending of all sentences and if you want to make it pretty; bold your sentence like I have below...

Here is an example of how the first sentences would look like:

In a secret fortress where survival is everything.

In a secret fortress where survival is everything. A team of highly coordinated players will survive the impossible.

In a secret fortress where survival is everything. A team of highly coordinated players will survive the impossible. Extremely driven and prepared with the best defensive strategy.

Here is the actual one sentence story beginning:

Fortress Survival is an awesome WarCraft III Map that has been around for 5+ years.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Completed Stories:

A Peek at the (Not So Long Ago) History of Fortress Survival

Fortress Survival is an awesome WarCraft III Map that has been around for 5+ years. And then it died off because it stopped getting updated for years and then it was 2012 and Niwa came along and said "Let there be awesomerness in Fortress Survival" and then awesomer it was and then Niwa said "Let there be a new FS clan" and a new FS clan there was. After the new FS Clan was made, more and more players took an interest in the game and it's popularity grew. As activity kept growing, the site and clan grew with members and the demand for Fortress Survival became bigger. With the demand for fortress survival came a lot of work that Niwa didn't want; so he retired and Nova took his place. However due to Nova failing to understand the simplest of tasks, he was fired and Niwa came back to fill his place. Since Niwa is back, this marks the start of a new age of insane fun beyond all wildest imaginations. This is exactly why Fortress Survival is slowly but surely rising to the top thanks to the hard work of the current Development Team. This is our story: an epic tale of Niwa bragging and Nevo boasting.

#2 Niwa

Niwa

Master Suicidalist

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:46 PM

Fortress Survival is an awesome WarCraft III Map that has been around for 5+ years. And then it died off because it stopped getting updated for years and then it was 2012 and Niwa came along and said "Let there be awesomerness in Fortress Survival" and then awesomer it was and then Niwa said "Let there be a new FS clan" and a new FS clan there was.

#3 Strangedoll

Strangedoll

Banshee Queen

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:49 PM

Fortress Survival is an awesome WarCraft III Map that has been around for 5+ years. And then it died off because it stopped getting updated for years and then it was 2012 and Niwa came along and said "Let there be awesomerness in Fortress Survival" and then awesomer it was and then Niwa said "Let there be a new FS clan" and a new FS clan there was. After the new FS Clan was made, more and more players took an interest in the game and it's popularity grew.

#4 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:58 PM

Fortress Survival is an awesome WarCraft III Map that has been around for 5+ years. And then it died off because it stopped getting updated for years and then it was 2012 and Niwa came along and said "Let there be awesomerness in Fortress Survival" and then awesomer it was and then Niwa said "Let there be a new FS clan" and a new FS clan there was. After the new FS Clan was made, more and more players took an interest in the game and it's popularity grew. As activity kept growing, the site and clan grew with members and the demand for Fortress Survival became bigger.

#5 KILLAGUNFISH

KILLAGUNFISH

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:35 AM

Fortress Survival is an awesome WarCraft III Map that has been around for 5+ years. And then it died off because it stopped getting updated for years and then it was 2012 and Niwa came along and said "Let there be awesomerness in Fortress Survival" and then awesomer it was and then Niwa said "Let there be a new FS clan" and a new FS clan there was. After the new FS Clan was made, more and more players took an interest in the game and it's popularity grew. As activity kept growing, the site and clan grew with members and the demand for Fortress Survival became bigger. With the demand for fortress survival came a lot of work that Niwa didn't want; so he retired and Nova took his place.

#6 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:38 AM

Fortress Survival is an awesome WarCraft III Map that has been around for 5+ years. And then it died off because it stopped getting updated for years and then it was 2012 and Niwa came along and said "Let there be awesomerness in Fortress Survival" and then awesomer it was and then Niwa said "Let there be a new FS clan" and a new FS clan there was. After the new FS Clan was made, more and more players took an interest in the game and it's popularity grew. As activity kept growing, the site and clan grew with members and the demand for Fortress Survival became bigger. With the demand for fortress survival came a lot of work that Niwa didn't want; so he retired and Nova took his place. However due to Nova failing to understand the simplest of tasks, he was fired and Niwa came back to fill his place.

#7 Niwa

Niwa

Master Suicidalist

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:44 AM

Fortress Survival is an awesome WarCraft III Map that has been around for 5+ years. And then it died off because it stopped getting updated for years and then it was 2012 and Niwa came along and said "Let there be awesomerness in Fortress Survival" and then awesomer it was and then Niwa said "Let there be a new FS clan" and a new FS clan there was. After the new FS Clan was made, more and more players took an interest in the game and it's popularity grew. As activity kept growing, the site and clan grew with members and the demand for Fortress Survival became bigger. With the demand for fortress survival came a lot of work that Niwa didn't want; so he retired and Nova took his place. However due to Nova failing to understand the simplest of tasks, he was fired and Niwa came back to fill his place. Since Niwa is back, this marks the start of a new age of insane fun beyond all wildest imaginations.

#8 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:49 AM

Fortress Survival is an awesome WarCraft III Map that has been around for 5+ years. And then it died off because it stopped getting updated for years and then it was 2012 and Niwa came along and said "Let there be awesomerness in Fortress Survival" and then awesomer it was and then Niwa said "Let there be a new FS clan" and a new FS clan there was. After the new FS Clan was made, more and more players took an interest in the game and it's popularity grew. As activity kept growing, the site and clan grew with members and the demand for Fortress Survival became bigger. With the demand for fortress survival came a lot of work that Niwa didn't want; so he retired and Nova took his place. However due to Nova failing to understand the simplest of tasks, he was fired and Niwa came back to fill his place. Since Niwa is back, this marks the start of a new age of insane fun beyond all wildest imaginations. This is exactly why Fortress Survival is slowly but surely rising to the top thanks to the hard work of the current Development Team.

#9 Niwa

Niwa

Master Suicidalist

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:54 AM

Fortress Survival is an awesome WarCraft III Map that has been around for 5+ years. And then it died off because it stopped getting updated for years and then it was 2012 and Niwa came along and said "Let there be awesomerness in Fortress Survival" and then awesomer it was and then Niwa said "Let there be a new FS clan" and a new FS clan there was. After the new FS Clan was made, more and more players took an interest in the game and it's popularity grew. As activity kept growing, the site and clan grew with members and the demand for Fortress Survival became bigger. With the demand for fortress survival came a lot of work that Niwa didn't want; so he retired and Nova took his place. However due to Nova failing to understand the simplest of tasks, he was fired and Niwa came back to fill his place. Since Niwa is back, this marks the start of a new age of insane fun beyond all wildest imaginations. This is exactly why Fortress Survival is slowly but surely rising to the top thanks to the hard work of the current Development Team. This is our story: an epic tale of Niwa bragging and Nevo boasting.

The End

#10 Strangedoll

Strangedoll

Banshee Queen

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:10 AM

What a wonderful story lol.

#11 Niwa

Niwa

Master Suicidalist

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:02 AM

Let's restart a new One Sentence Story.

Let's also start a FS Survivor Journal, which will keep going until the Survivor dies.

All storytellers will receive [Survivor's Journal] item in-game for 6.20 :).

Here are the rules:

1. Start a new day whenever you want. You may write up to 2 sentences (or 2 lines).
  2. Each day can only have 4 sentences maximum (lines). Do not drag on a sentence longer than 1 line.
  3. If any previous day has less than 4 sentences (or lines), you may choose to add however many sentences up until it reaches 4.
  4. Non-offensive content please.
  5. No double+ posting

Background information for this story: The FS Fortress is situated on the Moon.

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1: 

I am a family man of the middle class, and like any other middle class family in this day and age, we dream of moving to the Moon (Less gravity? Fun!). 

Last week, NASA had accepted our family application to be official Humoons (humans inhabiting the moon) and today is the day of departure.

One Sentence Story

[Someone Insert Starting Sentence Here]

#12 NotNiwa

NotNiwa

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:26 AM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1: 

[9 AM] I am a family man of the middle class, and like any other middle class family in this day and age, we dream of moving to the Moon (Less gravity? Fun!). 

[9 AM] Last week, NASA had accepted our family application to be official Humoons (humans inhabiting the moon) and today is the day of departure.

[1 PM] My family and I are about to leave the house to go to the shuttle station to the moon and there are 999 more families out there doing the same!

[11 PM] We are still in the shuttle in orbit and my kids are fast asleep after having played around with no gravity all day, and my wife is here beside me.

One Sentence Story

#13 Niwa

Niwa

Master Suicidalist

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:34 AM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1: 

[9 AM] I am a family man of the middle class, and like any other middle class family in this day and age, we dream of moving to the Moon (Less gravity? Fun!). 

[9 AM] Last week, NASA had accepted our family application to be official Humoons (humans inhabiting the moon) and today is the day of departure.

[1 PM] My family and I are about to leave the house to go to the shuttle station to the moon and there are 999 more families out there doing the same!

[11 PM] We are still in the shuttle in orbit and my kids are fast asleep after having played around with no gravity all day, and my wife is here beside me.

Day 2: 

[5 AM] Still on shuttle: Everyone is still sleeping but I woke up early for some time to peacefully view the sky, and how boundlessly vast the sky appears.

[5 AM] Up here where there is no atmosphere/pollution, countless stars are in clear view; It makes me wonder sometimes if there is other life out there.

One Sentence Story

#14 NotNiwa

NotNiwa

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:44 AM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1: 

Day 2: 

[5 AM] Still on shuttle: Everyone is still sleeping but I woke up early for some time to peacefully view the sky, and how boundlessly vast the sky appears.

[5 AM] Up here where there is no atmosphere/pollution, countless stars are in clear view; It makes me wonder sometimes if there is other life out there.

[9 AM] Everyone is up. 2 Hours until landing. Everyone is really excited. We can see the Fortress Dome from here (Living Area Encapsulated with Oxygen).

[1 PM] We're "home"! Our apartment complex is very simple, but more spacious than earthen houses. Most of the apartment is made out of transparent material.

One Sentence Story

#15 Trifute

Trifute

Active Survivor

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:50 AM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1: 

Day 2: 

[9 AM] Everyone is up. 2 Hours until landing. Everyone is really excited. We can see the Fortress Dome from here (Living Area Encapsulated with Oxygen).

[1 PM] We're "home"! Our apartment complex is very simple, but more spacious than earthen houses. Most of the apartment is made out of transparent material.

Day 3:

[11 AM] Our Kids were very excited to meet other kids in the Fortress Dome simply by looking at this it's fun with many family inhabiting the Fortress Dome

One Sentence Story

#16 Niwa

Niwa

Master Suicidalist

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:56 AM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1: 

Day 2: 

Day 3:

[11 AM] Our Kids were very excited to meet other kids in the Fortress Dome simply by looking at this it's fun with many family inhabiting the Fortress Dome

[12 PM] *RUMBLE* Suddenly a purple/blue glowing oval appeared out of nowhere! And a monster came out of it! I didn't believe what I was seeing.

One Sentence Story

[Someone Insert Starting Sentence Here... C'mon... Any brave souls? Dooo iiiit]

#17 NotNiwa

NotNiwa

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:02 AM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1: 

Day 2: 

Day 3:

[12 PM] *RUMBLE* Suddenly a purple/blue glowing oval appeared out of nowhere! And a monster came out of it! I didn't believe what I was seeing.

[12 PM] It looked like a ZERGLING. Y'know, that creature from that ancient game, StarCraft. Seriously! ...  Someone plz tell me I'm dreaming T_T

One Sentence Story

Edited by NotNiwa, 14 April 2013 - 03:04 AM.

#18 Trifute

Trifute

Active Survivor

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:08 AM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1: 

Day 2: 

Day 3:

[11 AM] Our Kids were very excited to meet other kids in the Fortress Dome simply by looking at this it's fun with many family inhabiting the Fortress Dome.

[12 PM] It looked like a ZERGLING. Y'know, that creature from that ancient game, SC2. Seriously! ...  Someone plz tell me I'm dreaming T_T

[12 PM] An outbreak of aliens charge to the Fortress Dome chaos was struck in our beloved town many people were getting food from other houses and escaping to the entrance.

One Sentence Story

Edited by Trifute, 14 April 2013 - 03:10 AM.

#19 NotNiwa

NotNiwa

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:14 AM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1: 

Day 2: 

Day 3:

[11 AM] Our Kids were very excited to meet other kids in the Fortress Dome simply by looking at this it's fun with many family inhabiting the Fortress Dome.

[12 PM] It looked like a ZERGLING. Y'know, that creature from that ancient game, SC2. Seriously! ...  Someone plz tell me I'm dreaming T_T

[12 PM] An outbreak of aliens charge to the Fortress Dome chaos was struck in our beloved town many people were getting food from other houses and escaping to the entrance.

Day 4:

[1 AM] OMG I was so busy running with my family yesterday I had no time to write in my favorite journal. Not much happened the last 12 hours.

[1 AM] Oh except almost everyone got ripped and dismembered and eaten and sliced and diced. I got separated from my wife and kids. GOD HELP US.

One Sentence Story

Edited by NotNiwa, 14 April 2013 - 03:17 AM.

#20 Trifute

Trifute

Active Survivor

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:23 AM

FS Survivor Journal

Day 1: 

Day 2: 

Day 3:

Day 4:

[1 AM] This day just started OMG I was so busy running with my wife and kids yesterday I had no time to write in my favorite journal. Not much happened the last 12 hours.

[1 AM] Oh except almost everyone got ripped and dismembered and pummeled and eaten and sliced and diced. I got separated from my wife and kids. GOD HELP US.

[2 AM] I was just escape from the dome I have enough Oxygen to call help from a nearby Dome, But it's already raided by aliens seeing this is like no more hope for people living here.

[3 AM] I'm still hoping that someone save me and my family, I have no more oxygen to keep me alive *Passes Out*.

One Sentence Story

Edited by Trifute, 14 April 2013 - 03:45 AM.

• Trifute likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users