Photo

New building

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:40 AM

Lots of smaller bases in the current map right now so I thought I'd throw this idea out there... A small issue with a lot of smaller bases right now is level 7 lumber mills usually after you've made your first one you're going to be extremely tight on space and at the point the only way for you to create another level 7 lumber mill is to transmute your level 7 so that you can do your layout for another level 7 with your level 5s. Only problem with this is that it takes a little bit of time and during that time your losing produce which is kind of annyoing because your level 7 lumber mill just has to sit there in your inventory while your other level 7 builds. Anyways.... My idea is for a building that could be used to merg your lumber mills. So it has an inventory slot and after you've put 8 level 5s in it you can pay a small fee and have it create a level 7 lumber mill item so this way you can just take your 2nd or 3rd level 7 from the building and then Transmute your first level 7 or just place it without having to go through all the trouble. This could work for other things to.... but if idea just seems to far fetched and pointless then just throw it out.

If anyone else likes the idea of this let me know, or feel free to expand on it

#2 123HELLO

123HELLO

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:12 AM

So on the level 8 lumber mill topic you're saying we shouldn't have a level 8 mill because the last thing people need is more produce. But here your saying small bases should be allowed to create multiple 7 mills.
How about 1. Just use level 5 mills. Or 2. Pick a bigger base in the first place.

#3 Jem

Jem

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:35 AM

Level 8 lumber mill makes the game easier, as it is already easy.