Photo

suggestion for 5.3

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 dragondo2

dragondo2

Private

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:00 AM

i should like more early mobs ingame like more zerglings.

and when u do impossible it should be u theres a massive of unit spawning.
and give more pigs but dont let them spawn all from middle let spawn little packs from all others to.

Marine items in shop:
iron bullet: increase hes dmg by 75. costs 250 lumber.(u can only have one of these)
Sub-marine gun: increase dmg by 125 and increase att speed by 50% (u can only have one of these) cost is 10 gold 500 lumber.
Lt's armor: increase health by 2500 armor by 20 and dmg by 50. (u can only have one of these) cost is 2 gold and 250 lumber.
Lt's helmet: increase health by 1250 armor by 5 hp reg by 10 dmg by 50. (u can only have one of these) cost is 2 gold and 250 lumber.
Lt's legplates: increase health by 1250 armor by 5 hp reg by 10 dmg by 50. (u can only have one of these) cost is 2 gold and 250 lumber.
Ring of secret power: increase dmg by 200 hp reg by 100 att speed by 50% -> this one cannot by buyed it should be somewhere in map but always different places. and should be dark and verry little on the map.

-> more units.
mutated zergling -> like zergling but black collored en 50% bigger.
Zergzor-> zergling boss: spells are mutation makes a unit bigger and increased att speed.

wandering spirits-> dark whisps. have magic attack.

and let spawn 50% more units so it should be u getting invasioned.

wall upgrades-> afther mithril wall platinum wall same skin as mithril wall only a little bit darker then last upgrade is uranium wall-> same skin as mihtrill only totally dark.

thats it for so far if something comes in mind i will tell u

#2 Niwa

Niwa

Master Suicidalist

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:09 AM

QUOTE (dragondo2 @ Jun 16 2012, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are right there should be a lot more.
and give more pigs but dont let them spawn all from middle let spawn little packs from all others to.
More piggies are always good.

Marine items in shop:
iron bullet: increase hes dmg by 75. costs 250 lumber.(u can only have one of these)
Sub-marine gun: increase dmg by 125 and increase att speed by 50% (u can only have one of these) cost is 10 gold 500 lumber.
Lt's armor: increase health by 2500 armor by 20 and dmg by 50. (u can only have one of these) cost is 2 gold and 250 lumber.
Lt's helmet: increase health by 1250 armor by 5 hp reg by 10 dmg by 50. (u can only have one of these) cost is 2 gold and 250 lumber.
Lt's legplates: increase health by 1250 armor by 5 hp reg by 10 dmg by 50. (u can only have one of these) cost is 2 gold and 250 lumber.
Ring of secret power: increase dmg by 200 hp reg by 100 att speed by 50% -> this one cannot by buyed it should be somewhere in map but always different places. and should be dark and verry little on the map.
Haha.

-> more units.
Yeah could use that.
Zergzor-> zergling boss: spells are mutation makes a unit bigger and increased att speed.
Sounds good.

Cool.

I know what you mean the fortress is so quiet.

wall upgrades-> afther mithril wall platinum wall same skin as mithril wall only a little bit darker then last upgrade is uranium wall-> same skin as mihtrill only totally dark.
Game will be too easy maybe just one more?

Much appreciated.

#3 Bigheaded

Bigheaded

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE (dragondo2 @ Jun 16 2012, 05:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Was mentioned lower down

Hehe, saw these piggies kill 2 people recently, I think there's enough of them as is myself wink.gif
On impossible, more stuff does spawn.

Marine items in shop:

I'd like to see some interesting items in the shop. Currently it's just rainbow guns (very expensive) and tomes (20 damage and "stuff" for 125 lumber) Not entirely sure i'd agree with your stats/prices as they're all very cheap. Lastly on this, some new items are coming for heroes in 5.30, so keep eyes peeled for them. I'm keeping any suggestions of items paused till then

I actually really like this idea, why is the fortress empty of "useful" stuff? surely there would be some useful items lying around? like planks of wood or a piece of gold.

-> more units.

I like the zergling unit and it certainly fits with the early "alien style" units which are in the first ~20 minutes

I've seen ~700 units killed with ~3-4 people in the game. that's quite an impressive number really. Also if too many are added i suspect they begin to bug more, also starts to lag more

I often don't even use the last upgrade, it's more important to have armor and regen than it is to have more health. I'd rather have another tower upgrade than this.

thanks for posting!

My thoughts on your suggestions smile.gif

#4 dragondo2

dragondo2

Private

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:31 AM

thx for ur replies and have been thinking of ur reply.

yes wall upgrades would make it to easy 1 more or u can upg the little moving bots into the chieftan bots that marine only can summon and the bots u have to build from legendary bots upg to Chieftan bots:) like in ur reply armor and hp reg is more needed yes then hp.

when with the items i told heroes will be to OP so i suppose to make it alot more expensive and remove the stat book.
because marine with 3K dmg is just ...

and rename Fallen Warden plz like Sa'drean or something. because fallen warden isen't a name of a boss. still one of the coolest bosses with her spells thx for adding this boss smile.gif
- fallen warden can be like normal units. and add marines back i liked them they were still letting u need to prepare everything in u base for the marines. because afther pigs u only the other units aint a deal. just to easy the other. because when mammoths come u alr have mithril walls + max repair so i suggest to spawn mammoths earlyer.

game should go be laggy with to much units yes so maybe increase there movement spead. and i see sometimes when unit spawns they are in the water from middle.
i have seen bosses in it alr to should be hatefull when that happens to the trojan.

Thx for reading and i hope i give u some good idee's.

#5 Lt_Storm

Lt_Storm

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:21 AM

you should add an endless mode

#6 B3st Suggestor

B3st Suggestor

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:14 AM

QUOTE (Lt_Storm @ Jun 18 2012, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you should add an endless mode

Endless mode sounds cool
Way better if the rules are very simple. whoever survives the longest, wins

P.S. More NEW boss please smile.gif

#7 englocked

englocked

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:31 AM

I also like the idea of an endless mode

#8 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:56 AM

Endless mode is already added in fsa :D. SO COOOOOL!!

#9 Jem

Jem

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:44 AM

Endless mode is already added in fsa :D. SO COOOOOL!!

In 2012, no endless wave yet.

#10 AcediaPH

AcediaPH

Forum Spammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:38 AM

I know :D. Isn't it obvious :P. lol xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users