lako3000

Private

Posted 08 May 2017 - 12:02 AM

Easy Mode

Rank 60

Hero: Tinker

Quad Bosses

Base: Malicious Den

Map: Fortress Survival U6.77B41P.w3x (latest beta)

Bugs:

1. At 16 min left to survive i killed a dreadbane khan boss and after he died his ability went off. the problem is that the ability wasn't centered on where the boss died, rather about half a screen length away in the top end of my base

2. At 15 Min left to survive 4 snowmen of rage came to my base and i noticed their snowball ability was not working like it used to, when they used it it wouldnt channel fully and didn't seem to be stunning/bashing my hero/buildings
3. At 7 min left to survive i killed 3 mosaic golems and then for some reason a small infernal just came out of the sky into my base and gunned for my builder. (not sure if this is a bug or a cool little thing to keep you on your toes)
4. Not sure if this is bug or not but on the units it no longer shoes the + or - damage for the game mode chosen. if its not a bug then i think its pretty good.

Everything else seemed to work fine for my first game

if anyone knows how to upload a replay then let me know and i can chuck mine in

EDIT:

I noticed there was an available slot on the attackers team "cool that will be fun" i thought. so i go on in and have a look at what they can do. seems that i could create unlimited heroes. pretty sure that ur only meant to make 1 but whatever, i had like 20 and just ran around.

Edited by lako3000, 08 May 2017 - 12:07 AM.

• KeXi likes this

#24 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:52 AM

the fact the enemy player is unfinished is the #1 reason there is not a officcial release btw.

#25 KeXi

KeXi

Corporal

Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:43 PM

Lol, multiple heroes was fun to try :)

Unknown hero can also attack hes own main building, find items and use them (op)

#26 Zeiyn

Zeiyn

Private

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:15 PM

Hi, i would like to anticipate to become a beta tester. im from Indonesia so i think its pretty far from US.

I found a cool bug when you become the traitor, you can pick a barrel and found a command center there. After getting the command center you could make multiple hero just like the mainbase of the traitor.

And you could train Tinker too, so you can make a building like tower except the Lumbermill of course

The bug is when i make a tower in the center, all the creeps is heading to the tower so the creeps that heading to the tower is blocking the boss from escaping the mainbase its funny tho

#27 Wesley012

Wesley012

Private

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:15 PM

From Philippines, Seriously, Almost no boss attacked me unless I lure them on my base

ImbaAko_12

The First is Normal

The Second is Mad

These are all Replays.

When your a traitor you can train unlimited heroes.

Attached Files

Edited by Wesley012, 18 May 2017 - 06:57 PM.

#28 SoulSurvivor

SoulSurvivor

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:44 PM

yea, I srry.  I really don't have time to do anything anymore. It's too much stress/time/gas$$$ ect.

hopeful it gets straightened out, it's a bummer really.

I find it rather illogical I'll return anytime soon, so hopein' for the best on your end.

-cheers

#29 SquishySquid

SquishySquid

Private

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:58 PM

I'd like to help.

From Bosnia And Herzgovina, EU.

#30 CELLARDOOR)

CELLARDOOR)

Private

Posted 31 May 2017 - 07:17 PM

I would like to help if its possible

From Serbia, South-East Europe

Edited by CELLARDOOR), 02 June 2017 - 01:02 PM.

#31 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 16 June 2017 - 11:00 AM

Latest protected map.

enemy player disabled.

you got a few days to complain about broken stuff then this will be the "officcial" release for the next 6 months.. just cuz this one you can make work with tokens.

Special thanks to SoulSurvivor for his help in optimising some of the worst performance issues and memory leaks in the map, thanks to his hard efforts the map is now a lot friendlier to older computers and less likely to crash due to warcraft 3 exceeding its maximum memory usage! (also runs smoother :) )

Get it now!

Attached File  Fortress Survival P6.77.5P.w3x.zip   2.53MB   21 downloads

#32 Flaranor

Flaranor

Private

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:14 PM

Awww shiz... I gotta figure out what abilities I want my hero to have then and quickly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users