Photo

Fastest 3 level 7s

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:52 PM

Fastest point in the game you've gotten 3 level 7 mills? Lets hear your times... Please have had it be on at least some form of nightmare

#2 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:31 PM

Mine was around 27:30 or so? I usually don't keep exact times, so give or take like 30 seconds.

But I know that doesn't beat your best (having all 3 set up before Stealer spawns if I remember correctly).

#3 englocked

englocked

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:04 PM

What version & settings?

#4 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:37 PM

6.42 or 6.43 beta and Nightmare air invis or any other form of nightmare

#5 englocked

englocked

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:38 AM

6.42 air & invis

29'47"

#6 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:12 AM

I believe it, I've gotten 3 out at the 29 minute mark in 6.43 beta200 at the 29 minute mark but then again my base is much smaller along with my repair factory set up. So with a bigger factory build you're getting more mills out so you should be able to get one out pretty quickly. I've never actually tried to do a game where I see how fast I can get 3 level 7s out because I usually base the space spot

#7 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:15 PM

i think my fastest was 34 or something .. but was in a multi base not solo .. we had 2 wallers and 4-5 wooders :D

#8 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:35 PM

Don't really believe you got 3 level 7s at 34 minute mark at all. You don't really have a reason to lie but it's hardly possible unless you were using your usual massive repair factory setup but you would also have to be using all lumber for yourself and giving 0 to a waller and even then I would want to see a replay

#9 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:12 PM

I don't know if this is the case, but with so many lumberers, it's possible that one or two were lumbering a lumberer, which would speed it up, but I doubt by that much. Also, this idea seems stupid anyway.

#10 englocked

englocked

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:54 PM

You can get all 3x32 lumbermills up by 40'. If he's getting lumber from others, he's going to upgrade them all much faster.

#11 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:20 AM

For someone to get 3 level 7s at the 40 minute mark they would to be pretty organized and the lumberers would just have to reach a certain WPS  before they started pooling nonstop. I don't believe 3 level 7s can be completed at the 34 minute mark without getting lumbered some. Also if you have to get lumbered it kind of destroys the point because I wanted to see how fast people could do it individually, Whether your lumbering a waller or soloing makes no difference to me

#12 englocked

englocked

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:59 AM

yeah without getting pooled, it's not possible

#13 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:00 PM

how bout when you don't do defense and the defender pools you at start?

ud save some worker time and ud get ur mills upped much faster..

#14 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:02 PM

anyway .. when i got them at 34 .. someone built some of my factories and ceded them to me .. thus i had the set i needed and in almost 0 time .. i was building mills before the timer even started.

#15 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:24 AM

Despite the fact that you have no reason to lie, I still don't believe that you achieved 3 level 7 mills at the 34 minute mark. You claim there were 2 wallers and 5 lumberers, that would be a very chaotic game, lots of stuff going on and I refuse to believe it without a replay

#16 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:00 PM

Np :D .. if i find my mainwaller online .. i will try to redo it again and upload the replay :)

#17 Tryndart

Tryndart

Private

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:29 AM

I got 3 lvl 7's in 37 min before Trojan spawns.

I abuse the OPness of Alchemist and bugs.

#18 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:51 PM

I'm relatively sure blatantly abusing bugs sort of invalidates the time (if it was something unavoidable, then maybe not).

#19 englocked

englocked

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:57 PM

what bugs? do you have a replay?

#20 Tryndart

Tryndart

Private

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:40 AM

what bugs? do you have a replay?

Well it's pretty outdated and the version was 6.30 (the map with full of bugs, i.e alchemist auto claim, lvl6 to lvl 7, and the best part is the op keys)