Photo

Hai. :)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DeanSteezy

DeanSteezy

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:07 PM

Hey, im alex ! ^.^ I've been playing fortress survival, since i think 3.30.. i'm not sure though. but i just joined the clan. My name is the same on east/west servers. I'm also starting to make maps biggrin.gif It would be cool, if you guys gave me some tips :]

• MacyJanesymn likes this

#2 JTRaines92

JTRaines92

Corporal

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:18 PM

Welcome to the forum and the clan. If someone joins the forum as well as the clan you know they love the game. Welcome bro, I am JT, the [spammer]

Edited by PrinceofIce, 04 February 2010 - 07:17 AM.

#3 Brainneater

Brainneater

Brains...

Posted 03 February 2010 - 07:29 PM

JT stop being a hoe about your damn easter egg prize. And welcome to the FS community Alex. Its always nice to see some new members ohmy.gif

#4 JTRaines92

JTRaines92

Corporal

Posted 03 February 2010 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (Brainneater @ Feb 3 2010, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
JT stop being a hoe about your damn easter egg prize. And welcome to the FS community Alex. Its always nice to see some new members ohmy.gif

You calm down mister...

#5 Prodigy

Prodigy

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 03 February 2010 - 08:57 PM

Nice to meet you. I am Prodigy, a fellow mapmaker. I created a map based around this one, except you defend a castle, it's very similar, but not the same. I also toy around with other maps, PM me if you want to see some. I can help you a little but I find it's easier if you learn by trial and error. I am a little crazy in that way...

#6 duckne55

duckne55

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:32 AM

making maps? Use jass biatches.

#7 PrinceofIce

PrinceofIce

Retired Survivor

Posted 04 February 2010 - 07:16 AM

QUOTE (AlexFtw @ Feb 3 2010, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, im alex ! ^.^ I've been playing fortress survival, since i think 3.30.. i'm not sure though. but i just joined the clan. My name is the same on east/west servers. I'm also starting to make maps biggrin.gif It would be cool, if you guys gave me some tips :]

Hey you were there when I raged biggrin.gif Nice to see you bro. JT Stop sneak-spamming nobody cares this has nothing to do with your Easter egg crap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users