Photo

New ideas

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Lt_Storm

Lt_Storm

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 07 October 2009 - 08:12 PM

as most of you can tell all the base are like the exact same. you should really add a long narrow base. you should also had elevated base that can build in off the ground like watch towers. the other thing you should add is you should make is so once you die there is way to get back alive or you become a zombie hero to keep people in game longer.
Just got another idea some bosses should give you lumber when killed!!
and another Ai players so can play by self or make mode meant for 1 player

Edited by Lt_Storm, 12 October 2009 - 04:16 PM.

#2 duckne55

duckne55

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 08 October 2009 - 03:57 AM

Having enemy humans is a bad idea. They are way too smart.
I would prefer having spirits with universal blink (on the same side as normal).

#3 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:57 AM

New Bases is a good idea, and i agree FS needs that so i will be changing up the Bases abit.

In terms of the Survivor coming back, its already been suggested, and im still thinking about it.

#4 Prodigy

Prodigy

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 08 October 2009 - 07:22 PM

I believe you should get an ability to mass blink marines. as an option ability

Edited by Prodigy, 08 October 2009 - 07:23 PM.

#5 Brainneater

Brainneater

Brains...

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:13 PM

Personally don't like the idea of a reviving builder.. Zombie hero would be cool though ohmy.gif

#6 ElderKingpin

ElderKingpin

Grammar Nazi

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:03 PM

the problem with zombie players would be that they are people, and will just charge the person they dislike the most.....

Theres nothing wrong with starting a new FS game. FS games fill up pretty fast with the Layana hosting bot.

#7 duckne55

duckne55

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 10 October 2009 - 02:53 AM

QUOTE (ElderKingpin @ Oct 10 2009, 07:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the problem with zombie players would be that they are people, and will just charge the person they dislike the most.....

Theres nothing wrong with starting a new FS game. FS games fill up pretty fast with the FortSurvHostBot

the bot can't host any games the times i am awake... can you extend it to like all four servers so people from all the realms can join in?

Edited by duckne55, 10 October 2009 - 02:54 AM.

#8 Balonator1992

Balonator1992

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 10 October 2009 - 11:57 AM

well if halithor had any time he should tell some of the other guys in the guild how to make bots because there are like 3 other people who have bots but dunno what programs to get or how to use them

#9 Prodigy

Prodigy

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 10 October 2009 - 04:30 PM

making bots is more trouble then it's worth... it takes to much time

#10 yayformee

yayformee

Corporal

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:22 PM

Do you really think that?
If you do, then you're probably playing normal mode.
Bots are a must, and if you don't have them, you die fast.

#11 Balonator1992

Balonator1992

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 10 October 2009 - 09:32 PM

umm Yay.. lol we mean the hosting bots not the ones in the game.. lol but it would be funny to have a hosting bot in extreme mode lol

#12 Prodigy

Prodigy

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 10 October 2009 - 10:51 PM

going to yay's off topic you are right on normal mode, bots they are not a must it is possible to win without them, just you really need a few people who build lots of stalls so you can stick enough turrets in one room to 1 shot everything, and repair the walls yourself if necessary. i've done that before, a pain yes but it works.

but now for my "spam-like" message.....ahem...Fail

#13 Brainneater

Brainneater

Brains...

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE (ElderKingpin @ Oct 9 2009, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Theres nothing wrong with starting a new FS game. FS games fill up pretty fast with the FortSurvHostBot

Who cares? lol. Unless the zombie is completely rigged or something it won't matter that much.

I just see it as a cool thing that you could add to the game to make people stay for longer and have more fun

#14 Failbringer

Failbringer

Private First Class

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:06 PM

Why not a buildable altar?? you build it in a trusted base and if yours fail you can resurrect (and this would cost wood too!)

edit : this would be particularly funner than just waiting in someone's base if you can venture yourself outside the last base remaining knowing you can come back VIA the altar.

Edited by Failbringer, 05 November 2009 - 06:55 PM.

#15 ElderKingpin

ElderKingpin

Grammar Nazi

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:00 AM

if your builder died. maybe you dont deserve to have an altar.

#16 Brainneater

Brainneater

Brains...

Posted 08 November 2009 - 11:13 AM

I still don't really agree with the idea of reviving. It seems too cheesy for my liking.

#17 Halithor

Halithor

Retired Survivor

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:52 PM

I WOULD like to get my bot to host on all servers, but currently I can't. You see, I need more CD-keys to log in on more servers at a time. If I had more CD-keys I would make it host on every server. It's kinda cool to have games with people from East, West, and Europe all in one game. Though most non-dota custom gamers do play on U.S. East.

#18 duckne55

duckne55

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE (Halithor @ Nov 20 2009, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I WOULD like to get my bot to host on all servers, but currently I can't. You see, I need more CD-keys to log in on more servers at a time. If I had more CD-keys I would make it host on every server. It's kinda cool to have games with people from East, West, and Europe all in one game. Though most non-dota custom gamers do play on U.S. East.

uhh untrue, you just need 1 cd key to play on all servers, my cuz and i used to share 1 cd key (he has his own one now) and he played on us west for dota while i played on us east and northernd for other custom games.

#19 Brainneater

Brainneater

Brains...

Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:44 AM

I think he means for his bot to be logged into all servers so that people from all servers can be in a single game?

#20 duckne55

duckne55

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 29 November 2009 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE (Brainneater @ Nov 29 2009, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think he means for his bot to be logged into all servers so that people from all servers can be in a single game?

thats about right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users