Photo

6.74 Elemental stone/staff Dropped item when it hero died

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 War-G0DS

War-G0DS

Corporal

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:25 AM

well for some reason my elemental staff suddenly drop when my hero died.

And the snowman every splash he can always kill my repair bot.

for some reason i don`t have the last replay

i`m going to make new replay

#2 mv1990

mv1990

Staff Sergeant

Posted 11 April 2016 - 11:03 AM

It would be a bug if Elemental stone drops when your hero die; however, Elemental staff and/or enhanced Elemental staff are designed to be able to drop as new updates versions ago when units carry it die.

------

Snowman shouldn't be able to kill repair bots easily if you did the team research 5000 HP x 2 and at least 1 time of repair-bot-upgrade; however, the ...."Water element boss" are designed to kill repair bots easily as new updates versions ago.

• Nevo likes this

#3 War-G0DS

War-G0DS

Corporal

Posted 11 April 2016 - 11:41 AM

It would be a bug if Elemental stone drops when your hero die; however, Elemental staff and/or enhanced Elemental staff are designed to be able to drop as new updates versions ago when units carry it die.

------

Snowman shouldn't be able to kill repair bots easily if you did the team research 5000 HP x 2 and at least 1 time of repair-bot-upgrade; however, the ...."Water element boss" are designed to kill repair bots easily as new updates versions ago.

I upgrade mecha up x2 and supreme repair bot even when i upgrade it still died because of that splash so that i upgrade strenghthened utilities x3, but still the same.

and i don`t know if this is a bug too or just a new update but when elemental staff hits fire element his stun to my hero (all 4 of them) so in short can`t even move my hero because of that stun

#4 mv1990

mv1990

Staff Sergeant

Posted 11 April 2016 - 02:03 PM

hmm . . . let's say repair bots have about 14000 HP at the time snowman spawn, which is around 13~15 minutes remaining time. The Area of Effect attack that the snowman has only deals around 3200~3400 damage. Not only the repair bots have fair HP regeneration, it's not likely that 4 snowman use the ability constantly, while 3~4 X mode is just an optional bonus or challenge,  technique/strategy should be applied accordingly/relatively. That being said, you can blink those repair bots away or protect them inside bunker when snowman or water bosses come, or you can buy extra tree of vigors; ultimately, kill them fast enough so you don't have to worry much and keep the loss at minimum. Meantime, "stalling technique" is often not encouraged but cannot be avoided easily while playing multiple bosses mode on higher difficulties. Snowman(s) have lower frequency to use AOE ability when it's not being attacked or are wandering far behind other bosses, if you are player like me to stall, I tend to buy at least a magma fist + cursed larceny and have my walls ready before I plan to clear the bosses around 6~10 minutes remaining time. By that time, snowman(s) get killed easily even on nightmare mode. Also, Stun ability of Fire lord bosses is more like a reflex, I agree that the frequency of stun is annoying, but bosses have to be unique, you don't get permanent stun =.=, so accept the truth. Fire lord have much less total HP like Water...element boss (cannot remember the name), and they possess special ability/designed targets + behavior to make the game more balanced. You are not likely to hate snowman as much on 1X boss mode and you only need to buy your units a few hp potions. I wouldn't enjoy the game much if bosses only have increased HP and damage... that would make the game meaningless as building lumber mills is all you need? =.= come on. Not many players complained that heroes shouldn't have much variation of abilities.

#5 vrilette

vrilette

Private

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:22 PM

i agree bosses are cool like this,

take water boss x4 in nightmare = instant kill on every repair bots + i had some units with malignant firebats ex... they died too that's a bit too much, so maybe a little nerf on aoe with x4 boss activated would be great

one time my alchemist died too in a little base (

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users