Photo

Hello from a fellow wc3 community

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie

Private

Posted 03 April 2016 - 04:07 PM

Hey guys,

My name is ZeroFlotsie and I am one of the shamans from a fellow active wc3 communit named Brigands on the Run..

Now recently me and my clan mates have been enjoying this game heaps.. (mostly me though :P)

And I was wondering if we could have some kind of an affiliation. This will help both of us grow..

Hope to hear a quick response 

Greetings

BOTR

#2 AzZ

AzZ

The Legendary.

Posted 07 April 2016 - 03:40 PM

Welcome!

Well, glad to know you'd like to work together with us, but your request came in on a bad time.

Nevo is busy with some stuffs in real life, so he needs some time away.

Since hes the one whos going to talk with you, sadly you will have to wait

#3 mv1990

mv1990

Staff Sergeant

Posted 08 April 2016 - 07:49 AM

We have players from different area/countries and using different support programs to play Fortress-Survival such as Garena and Battle.net. Many players play on Battle.net through [ENT] host bots don't have habit to visit or are not in Clan FS. This Official Website is still the most visited and convenient way for players to communicate. Chat in Clan FS in my opinion is the most ideal way to communicate for instant feedbacks; however, it only allows people to see each other of same area connection such as US East, West, Asia, and Europe, and in area like Europe, "clan fs" is banned, and you have to type just "fs" to find the FS bot/actual clan room.

I have no idea how to combine 2 clans as I remember there was limited space/member for a clan? Anyways, I would love to know that what area on Battle.net or how you guys play FS, so I can say hi to you if I see you, although unlike a regular clan years ago, Clan FS seems to be not-so-active at the moment.

#4 ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie

Private

Posted 08 April 2016 - 03:40 PM

That's quite alright. Personal life always comes before gaming. 

Most of us play on northrend. We currently have around 90 active members who check our website daily. We have a very solid core of active teamspeak members of around 20 on weekdays. 

I wasn't thinking of combining the clans we've had quite the issue with this in the past with all the necessary drama.. But I thought we could affiliate with one another. We could start hosting weekly games of FS and you could ofcourse do us a favor by putting a link to our website on here. It will bring activity to both I thought but dont worry I will wait patiently for nevo to respond 

No rush in anything

#5 nonoahno

nonoahno

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 09 April 2016 - 06:10 PM

Yeah that sounds like a cool idea, like AzZ said we need to wait for Nevo for anything. He's the only one that can change the website, to add a link for example. I believe most of our players play US East.