Photo

6.73 some bugs and miscellaneous

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mv1990

mv1990

Staff Sergeant

Posted 01 April 2016 - 02:06 AM

1.) The tooltip of the "explosive dynamite" ability of Techies Hero still showing Cool down time of 8 seconds on the ability upgrade page.

2.) Shaman Hero can only increase weapon damage through "melee" weapon research while it has been changed to range type hero.

3.) Base attack speed of Shaman Hero is too op, at least 3 times faster the base attack speed than regular range hero and custom hero.

4.) Magic type of weapon damage can attack magic immune bosses; however, when Shaman Hero attack those bosses, the attack speed will sometime return to the base attack speed regardless of items it carries and the increased stats.

5.) I thought basic stats wouldn't affect attack speed, but the increased base attack speed is too obvious comparing a hero with great number of stats with level 1 hero. e.g. 10000 dex vs. 100 dex.

6.) (I don't know if it's designed like this on purpose) unit armor/defense upgrade doesn't affect heroes (and this is not new).

7.) Is the Stasis Trap ability of Techies Hero designed to have very limited to no cool down time? It really means unlimited stun to bosses without magic immune or divine shield. level 1 require time for the trap to work (9~12 seconds), higher levels have almost instant effect ~ 1 second to activate the trap right after the placement on the ground.

8.) While stats of hero does affect attack speed (not base attack speed) in a ...subtle proportion while not carrying any item, the maximum attack speed varies depends on the base attack speed. (Alchemist hero with 1000000 dex still attack slower than any Assassin Hero with super larceny). There's no difference among the attack speed of "any hero compare to its same kind" carrying cursed larceny, super larceny, use adrenaline ability, or a hero with activated adrenaline ability carrying a cursed larceny + super larceny... That being said, 120% attack speed bonus and 400% have no difference, then why do we bother to have different tooltip about % attack speed if 120% is the maximum (at least from the information we have).

9.) Builder/survivor cannot transfer/manage item to Shaman in while Avatar ability is in effect (not a new or big problem, just mentioning).

10.) Random Fatal error and explosion still exist in 6.73. I didn't have much fatal error after the updates to remove Chain Lightning ability and the new 1.27 patch. Most of my later fatal errors are from the anti-virus or others taking too much resource. But now I start to have a few fatal errors while my computer does not processing much. I'll keep observing for this one...

11.) The Stasis Trap ability of Techies Hero "seemed" to be invincible/indestructible . . . while the description of its medium type of armor isn't showing invulnerable. (I haven't not tested if the Stasis Trap can be destroyed by Fire Lord boss upon death...I don't remember the new name of this boss).

12.) Orb of Corruption and Orb of Darkness just don't seemed to work as in the previous versions. While Orb of fire and Orb of ..kil' jaedon(?) is just meaningless to exist if they cannot allow melee units to possess range attack ability (against air). While it's hard to make some orbs to be effective as people will definitely abuse them especially if the effects can stack, at least the tooltips should be adjusted, or temporarily remove the ones that don't work. 

p.s. 8.) <<< this is based on my visual observation only, about 10 games of testing different heros, I just couldn't tell the difference among attack speed bonus of 120%/400%/and Adrenaline ability.

Suggestion: Adjust the total damage of Self-Destruction ability of Techies Hero based on stats? (or at least a random ability than can be rely on for playing Endless Wave)

Suggestion: Make the tooltip of Landmine ability of Techies Hero more clear? upgrade reduce CD time?

Comment: Snowman base attack speed cool down increase from 0.2 to 1.0 make sense, as it shouldn't exceed the base attack speed of a custom melee hero, while melee heroes including the custom ones at the moment have same base attack speed. (sorry for snowman lovers . . . lol Go make yourself the Shaman lover if you enjoy faster attack speed for 6.73).

p.s. Replay is for early Fatal Error during my testing for new version at between 40~43 minutes remaining time. Run one and find Crash txt/dmp/bin file in Errors subfolder...

Attached File  HERG-PC_033116_221949_replay.w3g   91.9KB   2 downloads

Attached File  HERG-PC_040316_044300_replay.w3g   76.26KB   1 downloads

Attached File  HERG-PC_040416_080620_replay.w3g   79.86KB   1 downloads

Attached File  HERG-PC_041016_175803_replay.w3g   376.65KB   0 downloads

------------------------------

I have never seen 3 players desync at same time, I felt left out so suddenly in the middle of game (~22:30)...lol

Attached File  3 desync.w3g   517.88KB   0 downloads

Edited by mv1990, 10 April 2016 - 07:28 PM.

• Nevo likes this

#2 mv1990

mv1990

Staff Sergeant

Posted 09 April 2016 - 02:57 PM

In addition to the 4.) that I have mentioned above, I was playing a game in 6.73, and Shaman Hero couldn't attack Tyrant at all...

Attached Files

• Nevo likes this

#3 mv1990

mv1990

Staff Sergeant

Posted 09 April 2016 - 09:51 PM

I just did another game to test Shaman Hero. It can only attack bosses in magic-immune status while carrying Magma Fist (spelling? 140g + 4500L item), and the attack speed against those bosses was obvious slow with the Fist (slower than the hero's base attack speed...regardless of its increased stats from elemental stone), and additional super larceny only increase the attack speed a little bit.

p.s. the I have test the weapons in replay mainly at Tyrant.

Attached Files

Edited by mv1990, 09 April 2016 - 10:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users