Photo

Replay changed :O

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lLanza23

lLanza23

Private 2

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:52 PM

I was recording my replay to upload for the contest 25 "heroes are not for everyone" its already half then i just noticed after few minutes my base was destroyed even tho i finished the game. I look at it and its the same build base and players which is kinda confusing since 6.72 map is uploaded on march 28 and just played yesterday one time and got 1 replay only of 6.72 map then when i replay it again it goes back to normal where i finished the game. the one i uploaded in the contest

the picture where my base is destroyed

Attached File  bandicam 2016-03-31 12-47-23-307.jpg   159.27KB   0 downloads

Attached File  bandicam 2016-03-31 12-47-41-810.jpg   105.09KB   0 downloads

picture where i finished the game

Attached File  bandicam 2016-03-31 12-47-56-041.jpg   170.3KB   0 downloads

Attached File  bandicam 2016-03-31 12-48-34-432.jpg   100.82KB   0 downloads

Attached File  bandicam 2016-03-31 12-53-52-633.jpg   150.64KB   0 downloads

better look at the random players. ill add soon the record of the game where my base got destroyed kinda slow net uploading in youtube :3

Attached File  qweqwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.w3g   931.53KB   0 downloads

#2 mv1990

mv1990

Staff Sergeant

Posted 01 April 2016 - 12:38 AM

Some people said that if the player in red has token protection, the replay will sometimes break/showing false replay. Many people have encountered this problem, and I think there are other causes than token protection since it has happened to me playing solo...

You can surf the existing threats about replay problems.

The Best way to manage this is to record games while playing. I wouldn't do it because I'm lazy and it may cause the computer to lag frequently and lead to easier fatal error. With those information in mind, record games for contest is my priority before I play another game to make sure the replay file is "accurate" or complete. Hopefully someone else can give you better answer, I'm just sharing comments.

p.s. If you practiced and was able to reach/accomplish a certain difficulty, you still have the skill to replicate the game. . . . good luck!

#3 AzZ

AzZ

The Legendary.

Posted 01 April 2016 - 11:50 AM

Do not worry!

It's like he said above, thats caused due to token protection.

If you were playing alone, please upload the replay here so we can check it out.

This happens when the player in red position has token protection.

If you dont want this to happen, go to red color yourself or make some one who doesnt have token go there

#4 Rodo

Rodo

Private 2

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:51 AM

Do not worry!

It's like he said above, thats caused due to token protection.

If you were playing alone, please upload the replay here so we can check it out.

This happens when the player in red position has token protection.

If you dont want this to happen, go to red color yourself or make some one who doesnt have token go there

I have had a similar thing happen to me, although in the replay my base wasn't destroyed. I do not have token protection and was playing alone.

Everything freezes, like build progression etc, but you still hear all the sound effects like "summoning complete" "research complete" etc. Also when the trojan came, he had full hp in the replay, towers were attacking him not dealing dmg, but i killed him ingame, in the replay he just attacks my wall for a while with full hp and then the game ends.

Not sure if that is just a wc3 bug though corrupting the replay file

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users