Photo

Hello Everyone!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ariel

Ariel

Private 2

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:54 PM

Hi people! My name is the same here as it is on BNET (USEast) and I'm pretty new to Fortress Survival.

Right now I'm trying to beat Mad and playing on normal when I need a break; if anybody wants to play let me know! I'm also okay with trying the higher difficulties but I can't promise to last for very long in a base by myself! 

I play a lot of RPGs too but recently not as much as FS and that's not what we're here for!

Edited by Ariel, 08 March 2016 - 10:54 PM.

• Nevo likes this

#2 shtroumf

shtroumf

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 09 March 2016 - 01:08 AM

Welcome Here :), i play on bnet East also same name shtroumf if you need help, i normally play on ent bot

#3 mv1990

mv1990

Staff Sergeant

Posted 09 March 2016 - 02:15 AM

Welcome. I also play on Battle.net, US east, and I have . . . a collection of accounts. If you want to try contests and need a partner, leave me message. Win start items and custom units from contests may give you more motivation and excitement to play the game.

• Ariel likes this

#4 Ariel

Ariel

Private 2

Posted 09 March 2016 - 05:06 AM

I'll add you shtroumf, i could use all of the advice i can get and I always need people to play with =)

I don't need motivation but I could try them anyways! Basing with other people is fun although I don't have too much experience with it.

#5 shtroumf

shtroumf

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 09 March 2016 - 02:26 PM

Cool i will do the same

• Ariel likes this

#6 KeXi

KeXi

Corporal

Posted 09 March 2016 - 02:58 PM

Welcome, feel free to poke any time if playing fs, it's cool to play with a lot of players :)

• Ariel likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users