Photo

Vampirism Aura + Others

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 mv1990

mv1990

Staff Sergeant

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:13 PM

1. Great Myrmidon and Captain are not under effect of Vampirism Aura while both of them use melee weapon upgrade. (still works for other melee units like swordsman/ bodyguard/ gladiator...)

2. Cannot steal life point on Wall Armor that the Demonic Siege Golem has while Siege Golem is supposed to be an enemy unit, not a building. (If Siege Golem is consider a building, why not make it totally magic immune also from items such as Larceny and Mega Fist?)

=======================================================================================================

3. Battle cry for custom hero has to be adjusted or make it like the Commander hero has.

Still observing for this one...{4. No fatal error playing hero with these abilities. I suspect that there may be something wrong with one or a few of following abilities that may trigger fatal errors:

A.) Cog of Time

B.) Deathwave or Super Nova

C.) Storm Cloud...

(It is not likely to be just a coincidence for fatal error to occur as often as 1 out of 3 games with another custom hero of mine in the past 2 days...that being said, it can be another custom hero itself that trigger the fatal error /// see the model from my post for contest 22 nightmare with custom hero)}

Attached Files

#2 shtroumf

shtroumf

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 15 January 2016 - 12:34 AM

im really not a fan of vampirism in this game at all, its broken, i also had some fatal error with my custom hero recently, i got deathwave and moonbeam at the moment

#3 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 15 January 2016 - 03:35 AM

The fatal errors have been narrowed down to this version. Hopefully this will not re-occur in 6.60+.