Photo

Mana Regen

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Krehara

Krehara

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 01 January 2016 - 11:04 AM

So I was goofing around in a solo game earlier just trying out the melee heroes, when I noticed that my alchemist unit had the ranked Mana Regeneration buff. It's the first time I've paid it any attention, but I started a few more games to check it and the unit did not have that buff. 

I've tried recreating it (same difficulty/modes/base etc) but so far I haven't had any luck. Has anyone else had this happen to them, or is it just a fairly rare glitch?

I was playing NM, Invis, no air, military base, using the Assassin as my hero. 

Edit: This occurred in version 6.58

#2 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 01 January 2016 - 12:08 PM

well when i first made it the buff was for your hero only, tho i wouldn't be surprised if somebody made it apply to the alch as well..

does your hero lose the buff if the lach gets it?!

#3 Krehara

Krehara

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 01 January 2016 - 01:34 PM

I didn't notice if it did or not. I've played a few more games and still have yet to see it again. 

I wonder if it could be a good idea to make it an optional thing, to choose between your alchemist unit or your hero having it. It would make it a bit easier to use any hero, but at the same time it would kind of render the alchemist hero useless. And you would have to shove a few hundred potions down your heroes throat if you actually want to use any abilities.

#4 AlreadyDead

AlreadyDead

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 23 January 2016 - 03:17 PM

<==  ***Brownie points for anyone who can figure out what my avatar is saying!***

<just don't tell anyone>

I have encountered this bug, I can confirm it is real (not sure abt 6.60) was present in 6.59...

The trigger is (rather certain) the game tries to remove your mana regen (sends a global msg something like

"Hero's have rank 1 regen") then somehow when it tries to give it back ("hero's regen back to normal")

It gives your alchemist the rank regen ability.  I've had it happen a few times at exactly that time, so I'm rather certain

is no coincidence, also is super awesome having this happen as high rank (50+) gives your alch enough mana regen

to never have to buy mana pots rest of game if you get this ability.  Though obviously this is weird glitch that doesn't happen

always just sometimes (not sure why)...

-Figured I'd put my 2 cents in as I thought I had figured out what triggered this  (though getting it to happen again seems hit&miss)

if hero's were tied to a variable and ability applied to var I can't see how this could happen...  obvious that's not how it works

Edited by AlreadyDead, 23 January 2016 - 03:19 PM.

#5 lLanza23

lLanza23

Private 2

Posted 24 January 2016 - 12:12 AM

In 6.60 mana regen comes out instantly in my alchemist before the wave . Dont know if a bug or just a glitch i just noticed it today after looking at this forum :D I was playing nm air invi normal boss with random guys :D

As you can see after the mode selection theres no mana regen

Attached File  bandicam 2016-01-24 13-01-58-458.jpg   136.43KB   0 downloads

After few minutes before the waves come out i got mana regen already in my alchemist

Attached File  bandicam 2016-01-24 13-03-27-003.jpg   163KB   0 downloads

replay ^^ and dont watch how i lose in this nm mode ^^ 

Attached File  instant mana regen.w3g   723.12KB   1 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users