Photo

Unfair thing

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 soulshot

soulshot

Private 2

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:17 PM

Have something to say here so lets start... I think its not fair what some ppl are doing during contests,now i am talking about contest 22 directly,if there is a winners for each diff then ppl should play alone in lobby for contests,for fun you go and play with milion ppl if you like,saying because some ppl do survive on like nightmare BUT they were in game with like 3 more players,not all mobs will do to you,no bosses as well when you play with more ppl so gives you ALOT more space... this is just one of examples.... maybe i am too passioned about it but still its not right at all by mine opinion,now even more when its double/triple/quad boss mode on... Ty for every1 who read this,hope for some conversation about it here,love to hear some admins about it...

#2 We_are_A

We_are_A

Corporal

Posted 14 December 2015 - 12:17 AM

People who play together will get a lower ranking compared to those whom played individually, so people who played nm full mode solo will rank higher than those who played nm full mode with 2 or more people. Therefore , I do not think this is unfair although it will be easier for people who played with 2 or more people.
Although I do not know how Nevo chooses the winners.

Cheers,
We_are_A

Liaison

#3 mv1990

mv1990

Staff Sergeant

Posted 14 December 2015 - 08:54 AM

If Nevo want us to do solo, it would simply be a requirement at the first place like previous contests. I agree with we_are_A that possibly administrators will make the solo entries rank higher. It just doesn't limit the option to plan as team or multiplayer form.

#4 shtroumf

shtroumf

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 15 December 2015 - 01:15 AM

Yeah people playing alone will rank higher, also people using melee hero or custom melee hero will rate lower

#5 soulshot

soulshot

Private 2

Posted 15 December 2015 - 04:59 AM

you mean ppl who play solo will rank higher not lower... :D i get all that,and as i write it,dont post that in contest then,for me contest is contest,fun game with more ppl and trying something out with ppl is something different... Ty We_Are_A for clear me this up,if they rank lower then i am good with that,not unfair anymore :D

#6 shtroumf

shtroumf

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 16 December 2015 - 05:51 PM

yeah lol will rank higher