Photo

items cooldown

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 englocked

englocked

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:22 PM

When a unit carrying items dies, its dropped items lose their cooldown.

Also I was wondering why cursed larceny and magma fist trigger each other cooldowns. Surely if you buy both items, you should be able to use them at the same time (on the same unit)?

• Nevo likes this

#2 12th Archivist

12th Archivist

Corporal

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:46 PM

I'm not sure why various items trigger each other's cooldowns, probably to prevent players from roflpwning bosses in seconds with just a few items.

Although, only the Larcenies deal direct damage. The other items are more effective at clearing out packs of mobs, which isn't as useful on bosses (except for Worm and, to a lesser degree, Cursed Arthas). And since buying items is a perfectly cromulent use of the player's gold and lumber, I don't think there should be any reason why different item types trigger each other's cooldowns. If the player was skilled enough to buy multiple item types, then he should be rewarded with the ability to use all those items.

• Nevo likes this

#3 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 20 May 2015 - 01:31 AM

I don't know why the items of a Killed Unit drop with Cooldown Reset since when you transfer items, the CD refreshes and you have to wait as if you just used the item's ability.

I have made the change for Version 6.53 to have the following:

• Electric and Magma Fists each have their own Cooldown (Separate From Larcenies)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users