Photo

-kill command bugged

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sade1000

Sade1000

Private 2

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:56 AM

This -kill command is so evil. I wanted to destory some building with -kill command and some building and wall has destoryed same time. And cant cancel upgrage and cant move :( .

#2 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 08 May 2015 - 01:41 PM

kill command is subject to glitches arising from player selections misbehaving..

if you do need to use it make sure to give it a few seconds to sync your selections before you actually type the command.

and yes its a bug and we should totalyl fix it but thats the best mitigation till we do..

#3 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 09 May 2015 - 05:39 PM

In the mean time, as Waffle has suggested, if you first select the units you want to kill and then wait a-couple seconds, upon entering the -kill command. The correct units would be terminated rather then something random. I've tested this method out many times and it works very well. I usually wait 2 seconds after selection. The other option is to use your Builder to attack something directly.

#4 englocked

englocked

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:37 PM

I think another problem with this command is that it isn't instant. After using it, you have to wait ~one second before selecting anything else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users