Photo

More Quests

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Porker_5000

Porker_5000

Private First Class

Posted 05 April 2015 - 10:17 AM

I think that there should be more quests in the game than the two that are available. One possible quest could be done via the Bank and might go something like the player has to kill bank robbers before they get to a portal or some other place on the map. Another possible quest could be done in the library where a player has to go to places pinged on the map and retrieve special "rare" books until the player has amassed all the books.

These are some ideas I think would add to the game.

• Nevo and Ethaw like this

#2 shtroumf

shtroumf

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 13 April 2015 - 01:49 AM

I like the idea of one more quest if its not too much work for dev, maybe by claiming bank like you said (love the idea or robbers :) can it be done idk) not free like boberto/Shinkel and the Undead captain, if you need to claim base for the Quest im all for it, beacause i think that 2 Free Quest is enough at the moment.

#3 Porker_5000

Porker_5000

Private First Class

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:16 AM

Ya definitely claiming the bank would be needed to start the quest. Plus that would entice more players to base there.

#4 12th Archivist

12th Archivist

Corporal

Posted 14 April 2015 - 03:58 PM

Ya definitely claiming the bank would be needed to start the quest. Plus that would entice more players to base there.

I don't think I've ever seen people base at the bank. Maybe people think it's too open and indefensible.

#5 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:33 PM

i think we dont need "more" qurests... i think we need "real" quests..

like comon some of the quests ppl think that u like need to claim a base or sth to start it..

and then u can totally fail and still get the reward in some cases..

but it doesnt matter cuz the reward aint worth shit by the time you get it..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users