Photo

Solo Eternia (failed)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Mindless03

Mindless03

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:18 AM

So, while doing contest 10 on nightmare without any easter eggs I felt like it should be possible to get a good go at eternia solo with a hero and with easter-eggs.

This is my 8th try, 1st time on the official 6.50 version, which was a bit different then before. :) And 1st try on which I actually got to eternia, normally I get killed by lt-stealer, I can't kill him fast enough and then bosses start stacking + air-bosses which kills me, this time that went a lot better.

The base is smaller than it used to be and I couldn't find some easter-eggs but still I did fine.

I managed to get to eternia and down him to 60% or so. My run wasn't smooth at all and I didn't have the gold-mine which makes a rather big difference. At some point an invisible air boss managed to kill the scout outpost and killed my hero, but luckily I managed to survive.

Besides I never really did eternia myself, always have been a lumberer for it and just watched what people did, so I don't have a lot of experience with what to do there. :P

I hope to down him another time, but everything must go near-perfect and I will very likely need the goldmine.

If I do, I suppose nevo will have to increase the difficulty again. :D

Any tips will be welcome of course!

Greetings,

Mindless03

Edit: I addes some screenshots aswell by request of Nevo.

Attached File  Eternia 1st try.w3g   711.2KB   19 downloads

Attached Files

#2 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:38 PM

You should post some screenshots for those that aren't able to view the replay :P

#3 Missouri

Missouri

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:02 PM

Building a book shelf in the early and sell the produced book in the store!

Electricity defense is not an upgrade!

Attached Files

#4 Mindless03

Mindless03

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 01 April 2015 - 01:01 PM

I can't open your replay, you used a beta I don't have.

What do you mean by Electricity defense not being an upgrade?

#5 Missouri

Missouri

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:55 PM

This is a web site received from the official version.

Stern may be caught is enternia target is possible to change.

#6 Mindless03

Mindless03

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 08 April 2015 - 10:24 AM

Next try, got goldmine now, 500+ tomes at the end, but my stall wasnt good enough. got him down to almost 50%. 122+ wps

When eternia spawns, should i kill my builder again so i dont get endless in my back?

I felt like i should have killed it now, but well...

Attached Files

#7 AzZ

AzZ

The Legendary.

Posted 08 April 2015 - 12:06 PM

Next try, got goldmine now, 500+ tomes at the end, but my stall wasnt good enough. got him down to almost 50%. 122+ wps

When eternia spawns, should i kill my builder again so i dont get endless in my back?

I felt like i should have killed it now, but well...

Ok, using the GM you had an awesome produce.

But you did a few things wrong.

Use walls to distract her, not just energy walls. You also need keys, lots of it.

The main reason why your stall got destroyed was because you revived your survivor and left it alive. If you do that, the endless waves will keep spawning and will ruin your attempt.

#8 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 08 April 2015 - 02:57 PM

"The main reason why your stall got destroyed was because you revived your survivor and left it alive. If you do that, the endless waves will keep spawning and will ruin your attempt."

imo thats a big fking bug.  id fix this bug it it didnt invoke such a shitstorm..

#9 Mindless03

Mindless03

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 08 April 2015 - 04:11 PM

Well not being able to skip endless waves would make eternia solo-ing very likely impossible, wouldn;t be bad. :)

And ty for the tip, will try killing it directly afterwards next time.

#10 AzZ

AzZ

The Legendary.

Posted 08 April 2015 - 04:40 PM

"The main reason why your stall got destroyed was because you revived your survivor and left it alive. If you do that, the endless waves will keep spawning and will ruin your attempt."

imo thats a big fking bug.  id fix this bug it it didnt invoke such a shitstorm..

Yeah, ppl would hate you for that :P

Every1 has already got used to it, as if it was something design to work that way

Well not being able to skip endless waves would make eternia solo-ing very likely impossible, wouldn;t be bad. :)

And ty for the tip, will try killing it directly afterwards next time.

It would be still possible, just way harder.

That would make players only be able to manage it with help of very skilled veterans, or in very big teams.

Once you know what to do, its not that dificult