Photo

Russian forum? possible?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Noo6kO_o

Noo6kO_o

Private 2

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:04 PM

Nevo can I ask you? Why you dont create Russian forum? Many Russians people play in fortress survival. Answer please.

#2 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:07 PM

Many people play Fortress Survival and speak various different languages from each other... While we can always make a forum here for them to discuss it.... It would have to be moderated and there would have to be more demand, say 20+ people reply to this thread saying they want a Russian Forum and then I would have reason to actually set it up for them and I could moderate it because I'm Russian... Other languages would require a Moderator if anyone else is wondering and the same 20+ replies in its own proper thread.

#3 Noo6kO_o

Noo6kO_o

Private 2

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:10 PM

Many people play Fortress Survival and speak various different languages from each other... While we can always make a forum here for them to discuss it.... It would have to be moderated and there would have to be more demand, say 20+ people reply to this thread saying they want a Russian Forum and then I would have reason to actually set it up for them and I could moderate it because I'm Russian... Other languages would require a Moderator if anyone else is wondering and the same 20+ replies in its own proper thread.

Thank you). And can I create new russian thread or you delete him?

Edited by Noo6kO_o, 25 February 2015 - 03:11 PM.

#4 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:20 PM

Thank you). And can I create new russian thread or you delete him?

You can have them reply in this thread or you can make a new one if you wish. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users