Photo

Disconnected after loading code

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ShootingStars

ShootingStars

Private 2

Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:04 AM

I recently started playing on ENT bots and when I try to load my rank 22 code with stone wings and roar, I get disconnected immediately. So I tried to play a rank 1 game on ENT and saved the code and it loads finely. My rank 22 code is legit and I hope I can get to use it. Any help?  :(

#2 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:34 AM

did it happen 1 time or does it always disconnect?
(also what achievements /etc do you have on that code, what did you get compared to the last time the code didnt cause desync?)

#3 ShootingStars

ShootingStars

Private 2

Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:22 PM

From the first time I started playing ENT (one week ago),I always get disconnected whenever I load that code. Strangely I only get disconnected when playing through ENT(ENTconnect) but not garena (ENT bots on garena). I have elemental stone, wings of behemoth and trojan's roar. 

Just wondering does my problem has anything to do with this http://fortress-surv...en-typing-code/ ?

Edited by vdsfcg, 16 February 2015 - 10:24 PM.

#4 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:24 AM

hmm.. cant rule it out completely..but the symptoms are different.. (desync rather than crash) also the person initiating the thread kind of disappeared so we never found out enough  to reproduce/fix the issue.
unless we have info to reproduce the bug we wont lif a finger (well i wont, and if its really to do with load codes then id prolly be stuck with it...)

so..if you want it fixed you can start by providing us your username, load code, version of the map that exhibited this behaviour, etc?(those are the REALLY important bits)
also it would be useful to know if it always happens unders some circumstances or sometimes or is there some circumstance when it never happens? (eg only happens on entconnect but never garena is a potentially useful hint..) 
does  the load code work in singleplayer? does it work on lan? localfiles enabled? OS?

#5 ShootingStars

ShootingStars

Private 2

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:08 AM

i forgot to mention I typed the code at the start of the game. Disconnected immediately. Never experienced disconnects/crashes id played without loading

#6 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:12 PM

Please personal message me your battle.net username. Also... have you tried using the code previous to this one?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users