No replies to this topic

#1 HatoNoIke

HatoNoIke

Private

Posted 03 February 2015 - 03:49 PM

Excuse the mess.

Not used to writing these.

Played with 3 friends,

Player 1 (Red, guy i based with, he was walls/tower, i was lumber, storage room and science lab)

Player 2 (Teal, based in library, got absolutely destroyed by Lt Stealer, he later went to Player 3 as a lumberer)

Player 3 (Yellow, based in Mail room)

Note: I was autopooling to Player 1 '-pool red 160'

So we were nearing the end, and i got my usual 'Shut internet off because pc don't like Warcraft 3 for some reason' dc.

Five minutes till Trojan spawn and my pc decides to be a douche, once i regain my connection to skype I can hear Player 3(Mail Room guy) saying that he -cede'd all my previous units and stuff to Player 1(guy i shared Science lab/Storage room with), he(player 3) then notices that his lumber is slowly disappearing.

Player 1 can't make out if he's gaining anything extra from the already 55 wps that he now has(he was cede'd my Lumber Mills and isn't used to getting so much wps).

Player 2 sends 'a lot' of lumber to to Player 3 to test (400).

The lumber is immediately taken away and Player 1 confirms that he just got about 400 lumber richer.

Fast-forward about 2 minutes, and it's about 2-3 minutes till The Trojan spawns (hard to judge because i can't look at the timer(was dc'ed, remember?)

Player 2 now notices and informs us that his lumber is now also vanishing.

What the f... is going on?

Anyway, Mail room was lost, but Trojan, Najort and Behemoth got destroyed by Player 1 and I's base.

-Hato

Edit Note: Fixed a few grammar mistakes and tried making things more clear.

Also, this was in the second beta version of 6.49

Edited by HatoNoIke, 04 February 2015 - 05:10 PM.

• Nevo likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users