Rank/Exp glitch

Glitch Rank

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Acidragon

Acidragon

Private

Posted 11 January 2015 - 11:44 PM

Hello, is it alright if I just mention that there is a huge bug in 6.48, I was playing with 2 other people and one of them dced near The Trojan fight, when he dced. Other guy killed The Trojan in both forms but died to the Commander. After about a minute or two he mentions that he got to my rank, so I check and we were both rank 50.. i had 99% he had 90%. It was on Very Easy no air/no invis it just happened so randomly.

Picture of my Ranks/exp (If it works)

Attached File  rankexpbug.png   11.23KB   2 downloads

Edit: Played another game eventually and loaded my lvl 12 code, I got disconnected before even fighting trojan and when I checked the drop down menu, everyone was lvl 50 again.

Edited by Acidragon, 12 January 2015 - 03:43 AM.

• 12th Archivist likes this

#2 shtroumf

shtroumf

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 12 January 2015 - 02:41 AM

I saw the same thing happend in 6.47, he got from rank 21 to 32 in one game one guys disconnected before trojan, each kill in the endless was giving like 6% Exp, his survivor was dead the whole time

#3 Porker_5000

Porker_5000

Private First Class

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:55 AM

I have a level 50 code and I have no idea how I got it. I downloaded the 6.47 version and then played a very easy game using one of my codes at level 16. But when I got to the Najort I lost, and so I went to save my code, I had a level 50 and 99% code I couldn't believe it and so I saved the code and sure enough when I started a new game on normal it loaded the code and it was level 50 and 99%. You might want to take a look at this, and what should I do with the code?

#4 Ibaku

Ibaku

Private 2

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:07 PM

It's a glitch. everyone just gets free level 50's for now. theyll probably reset rank in next vers anyway.

#5 mv1990

mv1990

Staff Sergeant

Posted 15 January 2015 - 04:57 PM

Hey, this is miavita,

It seems like there's some kind of bug that can make people level super fast.

I played a game with easy mode, no invis, and no air, and at Trojan, I noticed a lv1 beginner leveled from 1 with 0% to level 5, and I noticed a lv 25 player ranked up to max limit at the end...which is level 50 99%...

I have my last replay attached to this thread, feel free to ...analyze it.

Attached Files

#6 shtroumf

shtroumf

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 16 January 2015 - 04:43 AM

Yes the bug been reported already and i hope we all get reset to level 1 for next version, i see people that cant even build correctly level 50 ....

#7 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:10 PM   Best Answer

We have fixed this for 6.48 however reset of ranks is not something that will be done for the next version. That being said, a reset of ranks will be done sometime in the future.

• Porker_5000 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Glitch, Rank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users