Photo

Damn, I really need help :S

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 smokedude338

smokedude338

Private

Posted 26 December 2014 - 08:39 PM

So... my Warcraft III username is smokedude338.I started playing FS not long ago, and I am rank 16 (atm). But I feel so noobish for my rank. I feel I need some of those items you get for completing the higher difficulties than normal or very easy. But the problem is, I have no idea how to survive that long, nor how to get them. It would be awesome if anyone could help me get the items. 

I already have Trojan's roar though, but only because someone let me stay in their base during mad difficulty.

Please, I really need help getting them. Talk to me on this post, or msg me on Warcraft III. (I prefer talking on the post, because we might be in different regions)

-Sincerely, smokedude338

#2 12th Archivist

12th Archivist

Corporal

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:40 PM

Hello and welcome to the community!

If you want help with your strategy, you can post a video replay of your best attempt at Impossible or Nightmare mode (the only modes you get items in). You could also try to describe your strategy in a post here in case you don't have/want to share a replay. The folks here will take a look at it and see what you are doing well, what could be improved, etc.

If you want to play some games with other people on the community, I'd recommend visiting http://fortress-surv...al-skype-group/  to play more games more often.

Good luck earning your Behemoth Wings!

• Nevo likes this

#3 Krehara

Krehara

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:58 PM

I have a couple guides on here that you can read. They're old, but the parts concerning basic wall setups and lumbering are still relevant. If you have questions about anything specific, feel free to ask them. In a week or two, when work settles down, I'll be active once again and I'll be able to help you more, so if you still need help then I'll be around.

#4 smokedude338

smokedude338

Private

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:59 PM

Thanks, I am going to check it out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users