Photo

TPB you will be missed?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ibaku

Ibaku

Private 2

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:40 AM

So i dont know if anyone used TBD or the raid that occurred on the server farms if you have used TBD you most likely know what i am referring too but here is a snippet from the founder himself.

“We need some form of new technology. So, that’s kind of the future for The Pirate Bay, hopefully dying, and being replaced with something better of course, because the Pirate Bay really sucks,” Sunde said at the time.

So is the end near for the almighty Pirate Bay? Time will tell…."

#2 AzZ

AzZ

The Legendary.

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:58 AM

Theres still a lot of options as good as pirate bay or even better.

And theres also private trackers, which usually are way better than almost all those public torrent sites.

And the truth is, it will never end. Look at what happened with Megaupload. Everyone thought it was over, but the guy rebuild it, and its even better now

Give it some time, they sure will be back

#3 Ibaku

Ibaku

Private 2

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:14 AM

i prefer demnoid or isohunt but TPB is where i sent all newbie torrent people. It was so simplistic broken down into barney style. Or so i thought. But very true there are more-better options. But it was my first, and you never forget your first!

#4 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 14 December 2014 - 02:55 PM

I used TPB for many years and got comfortable with the content and layout of the site.

Unfortunately when they got raided, they lost all their servers so they'll have a lot of work ahead of them towards recovery.

Currently they are having a static webpage based on what it used to look like... at least this confirms they are making a comeback.

They've been online for a few days now. :)

Edited by Nevo, 09 February 2015 - 04:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users