Photo

Bugs as of Nov 23 - 6.46 BETA

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:32 PM

Please post below with any bugs you experienced during today's BETA!

#2 kogauniverse

kogauniverse

Private

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:35 PM

well i felt it got way lagger since the last one. i didnt lag as much before.

• jinsou420 likes this

#3 AzZ

AzZ

The Legendary.

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:37 PM

The teleport bug is still on. For some bases, the mills teleport to the middle sooner than in others, but still happens.

And now theres the Jump bug. After the lvl5 mill is finished, it jumps half space to any direction.

#4 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:43 PM

Lumberer.. so u can guess (sorry for ruining somebodys mood just now)

• Combined mills turn in to item in stead of create higher level mill :
    • ​why this is bad:
      • you lose income for the time it takes to replace them
      • still build the mill first (eg: theres no reason couldn't just let the mill be)
      • sometimes the mill is teleported to the middle.
    • proposal:
      • remove behavior that converts mills to items
      • use RemoveUnit() in stead of KillUnit() (misleading death animation when unit does not die but in stead combines)
  • Level 7 mills are more picky combining, they used to combine with unfinished repair unit in middle, now needs fully built one:
    • why this is bad:
      • unexpected behavior for experienced players
      • repair unit is often target of air, and needs replacing, hard to get at once spot is surrounded by mills (eg bad for playability)
    • proposal:
      • revert to previous conditions

• TheDwarfLard, jinsou420 and AzZ like this

#5 kogauniverse

kogauniverse

Private

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:15 PM

argree about the mills they should not turn to idems. someone could also take them just to be a dick. that will drive people away.

#6 jinsou420

jinsou420

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:23 AM

i agree with azz for smaller bases mills still teleport sooner or later also whenever there is no space for the spawnings of radioactive worm they tend to spawn in your base which is gg basicly 

#7 Marco

Marco

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 13 December 2014 - 07:11 AM

Reversal accepted and problems solved (but still integrated with new resource management)

#8 AzZ

AzZ

The Legendary.

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:15 AM

Reversal accepted and problems solved (but still integrated with new resource management)

When you say "still integrated with new resource management" means that mills still produce lumber while upgrading?

Because, now it's still not possible to shrink lvl7 mills right after its completed.

I'm sure a lot of players used to do this. Right after the lvl7 mill is completed, you single transmute it, and place it smaller, so you dont lose wood on both load times to finish it.

If the mills are still producing while upgrading, its fine, but if not, I vote to change it. It's about logistic. Being able to do it, makes you able to  organize the base faster and you also lose wood having to wait both loads to finish.

#9 Krehara

Krehara

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 28 December 2014 - 01:57 PM

I just tried out the beta... couldn't get very far. When I switch build menus, my builder disappears for good, and all my items port to the middle of the map.

#10 AzZ

AzZ

The Legendary.

Posted 28 December 2014 - 03:41 PM

I just tried out the beta... couldn't get very far. When I switch build menus, my builder disappears for good, and all my items port to the middle of the map.

Theres a lot of beta versions, some of them have some annoying bugs.

If by any chance you've played one of those, that would explain it, although thats a first for that bug.

You prob have means to get the newest map

#11 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 29 December 2014 - 03:19 AM

i wish Nevo would add like a version number to the betas.. hard to tell em apart :'(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users