Photo

Some Suggestions for 6.46

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AzZ

AzZ

The Legendary.

Posted 12 October 2014 - 08:58 PM

I noticed that on the latest beta, the are transmute is a little different than it used to be.

Now, instead of shrinking only big mills/goldmines, it transmutes everything on the range.

My Suggestion is to change it back as the way it used to be, since it will be a little problematic to deal with it for players, like myself, who only play on small bases.

Played one time yesterday and my gold mine and some mills were placed close to where I was building the mills.

While I still had lvl1 area transmute, it was no big, but once I got more lvls on it, evey single time i used the skill, it shrinked my goldmine, a lvl7 mill, and some other mills i was upgrading. Once the area trans is fully upgraded, the range it too big to target only the mills you want shrink.

One option would be not lvl up the area trans skill, but that would mean not have the 6th slot to get the last skill on the hero.

Another thing is the way lvl7 mills are build now. On 6.45 once the lvl7 mills was completed, you could shrink it right away, so you wouldnt waste time/wood. Now its not possible anymore. Once the lvl7 drops as an item, it becomes a 3x3 building. After it's placed, I think we should be able to shrink it right away and then place it as a 2x2 structure. The way it is now, it's not making the game harder, just making we lose wood with all the time needed to get things done. My suggestion on this matter is to either make  possible to shrink the 3x3 lvl7 mill right away or make the lvl7 item a 2x2 structure.

Regards

• Waffle(est) likes this

#2 Niwa

Niwa

Master Suicidalist

Posted 13 October 2014 - 12:31 PM

I think FS has a lot of toggle already but that's another option, an ability to toggle if you want tiny mills to be transmuted, since some people may want to move the tiny mills. I assume the Hero has enough space for another ability? That'd be funny, the alchemist unit with 2 toggles? So complex.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users