Najort being stuck in the middle of nowhere

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Koldx

Koldx

Private

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:21 AM

http://s1376.photobu...b680a9.jpg.html

i  was playing a game and najort was suddenly stuck in the middle of nowhere and couldnt move :(.

#2 BlueBerryMuffin

BlueBerryMuffin

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:51 AM

Was he summoned there/Was Trojan killed there? Najort doesnt move much from where he is summoned. 

#3 SoulSurvivor

SoulSurvivor

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:47 PM

Actually is a bug so to say, might already be fixed but I've had a few games now where there are quite a few bases at the end, so the end bosses (doesn't matter which one) pick a base, if najort/behemoth actually trump the base, destroy it all, then afterwards they just sit there at the destroyed base, never moving on... Leaving the rest of the players on the map no choice but to try to lure him away (usually fail) and just wait to get nuked.  There used to be an -unstuck command I thought maybe re-implement it for those kind of games.?¿  I dnno

#4 Koldx

Koldx

Private

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:29 PM

he wasnt killed there he just moved and suddenly stopped there

#5 Marco

Marco

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:17 AM

I was able to reproduce this phenomenom. It happens when the original targetting is interrupted by any enemy unit. In my case, after I sent my hero to the trojan and some supporting units, it came to my notice it stopped moving after I turned it into a critter. I suspect that when a state change like stun or converting to critter for duration of time somehow messes with the targeting system. It could also be a pathing error as in my case, the unit also stopped somewhere the middle of the map. Just have to wait for the developers to think of a fix  :P 

• Nevo and Waffle(est) like this

#6 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:51 PM

nice catch :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users