Photo

Malignant Virus Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BlueBerryMuffin

BlueBerryMuffin

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:37 PM

I was reading the tool-tip for Malignant Virus and it said it causes them to have a burning rage. So I thought instead of turning the unit black and transparent, turn them red and have the bloodlust effect. It would look better in my opinion. 

#2 Baby Michael

Baby Michael

The Lonely Librarian

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:48 PM

I do agree that we should change the visual effects of the virus.. I will look into it :P

#3 BlueBerryMuffin

BlueBerryMuffin

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:25 PM

I think a perm blood lust effect would be perfect. It would preserve the color of the units and it is quite obvious which units are effected. 

#4 SoulSurvivor

SoulSurvivor

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:42 PM

Maybee too finally take away the "You will not be refunded for this charge, may change" I don't really want it back, but don't tell me you might change it if you never does <_<

#5 AzZ

AzZ

The Legendary.

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:03 AM

I think a perm blood lust effect would be perfect. It would preserve the color of the units and it is quite obvious which units are effected. 

Bump.

I agree with that. Mostly because some units turn almost invisible when they are full black, and that also happens with my cool survivor :P

#6 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 18 May 2015 - 05:25 AM

To give an update to this Suggestion:

Benign Virus and Malignant Virus Black Effect which turned infected units into full black and in some models, almost invisible has been removed completely In version 6.52+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users