Photo

Fun/strong combos of claiming and basing.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Phatshady912

Phatshady912

Private

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:32 AM

In my struggle to solo my way through each difficulty, I became fixated on claiming The Security Room, and building at The Summer Cottage every game.

What are some interesting claim/base combos that you all use?

Feel free to post replays too if you like.

I'll be exploring some bases and claims today and add them to the thread later.

Edited by Phatshady912, 03 August 2014 - 06:36 AM.

#2 SoulSurvivor

SoulSurvivor

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:01 AM

I used to be that guy too, grab Mr. Shinkel and run to the cottage, I bet it seems harder now in 6.45.  Its sort-of my favorite is to claim the Library, then the room just north-east of that spot (V-74 i think?).  6.45 has many additional units and more room in the rooms. I like this combo the most since I tend to get most of the action in that room, and is only 3 walls.  There probably are better places now though, the Science Lab is only one wall, and gives a bonus to towers even if its your 2nd -claim.  Thats what is  so great about 6.45, the whole map now contains great base points, sort-of depends on what your style is.

#3 BlueBerryMuffin

BlueBerryMuffin

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:46 AM

I really like the pit and the waterfall base. The teddy cave is pretty fun if you want to get a lot of towers as well. The pit has an alchemist inside it. The waterfall base has a base south of it that has an alchemist and 3 repair keys. IMO I think the pit is better but it is downhill so you don't see enemies that are coming.