BandolXD -

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BandolXD

BandolXD

Private

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:33 AM

Hello everybody, you got new mate XD. I'm Brhundle Capio, you can call me Bandol or Band, just call me anything you want .-.. I'm an Anime Fan, not that familiar too much with some of them. I'm an old user, I forgot my Username and Password here. I also play at Garena and Eurobattle.net. Due to no Official CD Keys, I play at Eurobattle.net Somehow, I'm not that active at Garena. Actually, I'm just 11 but I don't act like baby >_>. Thanks for your time reading this ^-^ !

#2 SoulSurvivor

SoulSurvivor

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:51 AM

I've been attempting to get garena to work for me, had troubles... haven't really researched it a whole lot but maybe you can help me out? 

How do i find games  <=- Garena n00b.. I think I might be unable to use it since they quit doin Lan games?

idk  but any kind of help is good I open garena and can't seem to find any games for warcraft...

#3 BandolXD

BandolXD

Private

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:12 AM

What do you mean ? You need to launch the Warcraft III from Garena not the Warcraft III in your desktop. I think you're n00b from Hive ?

#4 SoulSurvivor

SoulSurvivor

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:16 AM

Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to play War 3 with Garena...  I've asked numerous people for help in this area...  And no one was giving me any kind of answers..  so I finally decided to E-Mail Garena Customer Support, with a pretty screenshot explaining my problem, and how I couldn't play war3 with Garena..  They E-Mailed me back with this statement:

Dear Valued Customer,

We have received your request for support.

We do apologize, there will be changes on our LAN Platform wherein LAN Games will be unavailable which will already take effect on the next update of Garena Plus.

We would like to thank you for understanding and continuous patronage to Garena products and services

Yours Sincerely,

Mark Hennesy
Garena Customer Care Team

-So it seems Garena is dead for Playing warcraft...  I will uninstall it today  =<

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Introduction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users