Photo

Lumbering fast

Wood lumber fast

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Supperman

Supperman

Private 2

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:51 PM

Does any body have any good ways to get wood fast and still have a good base??

I can get wood fast but my towers will lack so I don't kill stuff as fast as I should is there a way to keep every thing safe and produce a lot of wood??

#2 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:28 PM

You should focus getting your hero leveled up and getting larcenies as fast as possible!

#3 SoulSurvivor

SoulSurvivor

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:34 PM

I don't know if you playin solo, but you really gotta do like 3 things at once solo: Offense, Defence, and lumber produce.  Best trick I've found is to build small group of walls initially at the wall of your base (24-36 barricades),

then immediately start your lumber mill factory build.  Then if you just go balls to the wall lumber you likely to die about 45 min.'s or so when you get the mobs, so you have to build repairers behind your main wall and and armor statue preferably before 45 min.'s.  With repairers and armor statue and the first cheap armor HP upgrades for your walls, you will survive for awhile towers or no. Then I normally build 1-2 frost towers and continue my mill production.  The trick is to keep upgrading your wall and the upgrades for it continuously throughout the game.  If you can keep upgradeing your walls they stand up against Stealer and Behomoth pretty impressively.

Read through Filthy's upgrading guide and thats a good place to start if you having trouble

Edited by SoulSurvivor, 03 July 2014 - 03:36 PM.

#4 Krehara

Krehara

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:08 PM

If you want to use towers, the tinker is an excellent hero to use, since he has the offensive build menu. Using him makes multitasking much easier.

Another tactic you can use is to rely on units for the start of the match, and build towers after you have your mills built.

Or, you can use the alchemist, and just rush wall upgrades, armor, and health so quickly that you can just ignore everything that comes to you.