Photo

Solo NM Invis Air on 6.44

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 E.K.2.

E.K.2.

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:56 AM

Hi! I'm E.K.2.

It's a solo play on 6.44

player is me and I failed on Demonic Eternia because of hero's dead :(

Attached Files

• Attached File  GG.zip   813.79KB   68 downloads

#2 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:00 AM

Okay .. so i watched ur replay.. pretty kewl what u were doing there .. but i have to say that u were relying so much on the bugged pathing. i mean creeps get stuck trying to reach the hero at least 2 minutes before they start attacking the wall.

About ur mill building .. there's an easy way to do 8 mills and have a faster rate .. all u have to do is offset a factory in the side-middle by 1/2 a square and build one in the middle then u have an extra assist per mill.
2ndly about the way u built ur book shelves .. if u offset them by 1/2 a sqaure with the factories next to them u get an extra factory assist per book-shelv as well .. 

all in all .. pretty good job for the amount of wood u had ..

Attached File  upload.png   1008.84KB   5 downloads

#3 SoulSurvivor

SoulSurvivor

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:59 PM

So I took a break from FSA for awhile, then I found a 6.44 and been playing again, this time different bases (rather than summer cottage). I'm sorta doomed to Solo since no internet (normally).

I gotta replay I'd like to post and this seems the thread for it but unfortunately I did it before I updated my warcraft (apparently theres been an update, never woulda thought) so in order to view it you'd need

to go back to old version (sorry). maybe I'll do it again at V-72 just cuz but what I'd really like is to get my hands on one of them 6.45 beta versions and play that one, seems elusive now on my searches though.

I really enjoy this map and play it ALOT solo I feel like I should write a guide, but thats like, work.  Instead I was going to base at as many areas as I can survive and save the replays since if you watch these replays there almost as good as a guide (kinda). Unfortunately alot of my stuff is outdated (using older versions of map) but I say all this in hopes that maybe you many Solo players out there, if you have a replay Solo I'd love to see em (expecially if its not in Summer Cottage, but even so).  Your supposed to learn from other players this is impossible solo but replays are sweet too, check out this one[sorry again about old version War3]: 

Soul Survivor V-72 nm air invis complete (I die at Eternia too)

https://www.mediafir...4qsotxaoim198t7

Attached Files

#4 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:13 AM

I would be interested in possibly playing some games with you, the 6.45 beta even since it has a lot of different changes that aren't included in 6.44. What's wrong with your internet? I like to solo nightmare, air and invis in the Y-51 base right next to the mailroom but unfortunately because of my Donator protection people can't view my replays without them freezing

#5 SoulSurvivor

SoulSurvivor

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:55 PM

well, my nieghbor has been so kind as to let me ping off his internets at the moment, but he plays world of warcraft at night, which is all he cares about, but presently speaking I'm available during the day to play.  I'm actually going to BNet now too see if I can keep same name I had (it would stink if it expired or something). I've little to do today so I'll try to watch the site maybe I can play (I've never had success finding a FSA game via battlenet, not sure what the secret is here yet.. I've also heard gareaa (however you spell it) is no more? i thought that was the way..  

-After watching the screen for awhile and never seeing any FSA games =[  I get bored, got some runnin' around town to do, but I'll chck back in abt an hour

Edited by SoulSurvivor, 03 July 2014 - 03:46 PM.

#6 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:22 PM

I generally use MakeMeHost, the various bots like ENT12, or just people looking to play in the Skype group to find FS games. Those three are all in real time (unless Skype chat is delayed like it often is), so when you see a game, it'll be open.

#7 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:32 PM

@Soul, you in the skype chat?

#8 SoulSurvivor

SoulSurvivor

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:21 PM

Heres a replay for those who might be new to the game:  http://www.mediafire...in bot left.zip

It starts out kinda slow but if you crank the speed up and watch, eventually the red player joins me at the bot left base and i spend a great deal of time telling him about factory builds and how to make lvl 7s mills fast.  in my experience many players don't even know how to make a lvl 7 mill yet alone get a good lumber set up going.  Most public games i play end up being on easier difficulties and to more experinced players its not even fun so they leave..  My goal is to get every1 out there pro enough play  on Mad mode and survive longer than 10 mins..  If lumber is the issue then watch the replay, I build 2 different mill builds and the last one is "the most efficient" set-up makes 4 mills in 20 sec.'s, i then cede it to the red player and build a third build for myself..

Attached Files

Edited by SoulSurvivor, 11 July 2014 - 09:40 AM.