All the heroes i can come up with because i dont wanna make multiple posts

Lazy New Heroes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 XFission

XFission

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:31 PM

I'm just gonna throw all my ideas out in one post, please give feed back.

1. Scientist: Deals poison damage, has a range of 650.

Kael model..

Multi-Heal

(heals multiple targets, every level increases recovered life, every 4 levels increases number of targets, 20 levels)

Radiation Leak

(creates an aura to damage nearby enemies, every level increases damage dealt, 10 levels)

Atom Bomb

( calls a nuke, every level increases damage dealt, 10 levels)

Electric Tazers

(summons a tower in location that deals lightning damage, every level increases damage dealt, every four levels increases number of targets, 20 levels)

2. Inventor: Deals explosive damage, has a range of 650.

Jaina model..

Quick Lumber

(summons a level 2 mill instantly, cooldown 60 sec)

Quick Wall

(builds a silver wall, cooldown 60 sec)

Construct Robot

(summons a siege golem, has fortified armor, every level increases life, damage, and armor, 15 levels)

Spawn Trap

(summons an explosive device that detonates when an enemy approaches, every level increases damage, 20 levels)

3. Warden: deals peirce damage, has a range of 650.

Maiev model..

Boomerang

(throws a boomerang hitting multiple targets, each bounce decrases attack, every level increases damage, every 4 levels increases bounce targets, 20 levels)

Critical Hit

(gives a chance to do X times normal damage depending on level, every 4 levels increases multiplyer, 20 levels)

Multiply

(copies the warden each copy deals half the damage the origional warden deals, every level increases duration, every 4 levels increase copies, 20 levels)

#2 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:24 PM

So ... here's what i am thinking off of.. a new hero that would actually work and not be that 2 much of overpowering .. 

Lets call him .. "assassin hero" 

The hero is melee , cant attack air .
Has the Following abilities .. 

1 .. Immolation 

That does 5k damage per (MAX)
it starts of with 500 damage per sec and with each upgrade it gains another 500 damage per sec.. 
Can only be toggled 10 sec at a time with .. 20 sec CD time. ( doesn't affect air )

2 .. Windwalk ability 

When broken by attacking an enemy deals 10,000 damage and has a duration that lasts 30 sec. CD is 25 sec.

It starts off by 1k damage and 1 min CD .. with every level up it gains 1k damage and 5 sec off the CD . 

3..Invulnerability removal skill

it pretty much removes the invulnerability from a boss .. has a cooldown of 5 minutes . does a small Aoe damage 50 X Agility.

4.. Ultimate spell 

A single strike skill that does over 500k damage has a cooldown of 10 minutes. this skill is on the hero at start. has no upgrade and is always there rdy to use unless in CD .

NOTE .. if this hero is to be implemented there needs to be some sort of way to counter air without using the hero. ( if for example 20 Anti-air will kill wyrg boss than np .. go ahead and implement ) ;P

#3 XFission

XFission

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:48 PM

im working on them more they were quick ideas that popped in my head at the time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users