Melee Hero

New hero Melee hero

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 XFission

XFission

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:47 PM

What about a new melee hero using the maiev model, has a multiply ability and critical strike, an invisibility spell, and maybe a few other cool spells, just an idea, theres no melee hero and i think it would be cool to have one :D call it the warden, like in the campaign

Edited by XFission, 13 June 2014 - 08:50 PM.

#2 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:30 AM

Well for a hero to be able to do anydamage in melee it has to be able to tank .. and if a hero can tank .. then u dont really need walls .. and since FS is a building oriented not having walls wouldnt pass easily .. so dnt know .. 

#3 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:16 PM

While the method would likely be different, I could see it turning into "Commander from 6.42" 2.0, which probably shouldn't happen. If the hero couldn't tank that wonderfully, or use summons to assist with that, you would have to pay attention to the hero for a majority of the time. If he was low on HP, you need to bring him back, if he's healing, he can't exactly be fighting.

Perhaps there would be some way to balance it, if you get ideas for the hero, see what you can make out of them and perhaps let us know.

#4 XFission

XFission

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:53 PM

Make it to where it needs to be brought back when low on hp, i just thought it would bring something new having a melee hero, but i did think of some spells that would go well with it, wind walk each level increasing duration, mirror image every other level making an additional copy, and every level increasing duration (half attack of the origional per copy), critical strike, evasion, and the fan of knives ability. balance it out make it strong enough to be a melee, but weak enough to where players still have to wall. just an idea tho, it could also be a hero that players would mostly run around with to help other players (hence the wind walk ability) the player would still have to wall when the hero isnt at home base.

Edited by XFission, 14 June 2014 - 02:57 PM.

#5 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:29 PM

There is going to be a pretty respectable mele hero in 6.45. Tinker in his new tank form is going to be pretty good I think

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New hero, Melee hero

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users