Photo

6.44 soloing with units

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:57 AM

Any replays out there on the higher difficulties of anyone soloing using units? Curious to see if it's still possible now.

#2 englocked

englocked

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:38 PM

I tried a bit of nightmare with commander, doesn't seem doable. I then tried with sniper in normal but still struggled to beat it : replay.

#3 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:48 PM

Seems like you have your work cut out for you. Keep me updated on  your progress

#4 englocked

englocked

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:54 PM

Meh, I'm probably going to leave it at that actually.

#5 That_Girl

That_Girl

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:51 AM

Yeah I've done it but I don't have the replay I'll try and see if I can do it again.

#6 SoulSurvivor

SoulSurvivor

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:13 PM

You must mean just a flesh wall?  I can't see how you could survive the last few boss waves (Cursed Arthas or whoever) since commander's been nerfed.  You'd have to do something really creative to get mobs to chase you or something.  I wanna see if its possible to do it without offensive towers period just troops hired from merc tent. And a Hero of course, but with a proper wall and repairers behind it and such.  You'd save alot in Lumber due to never upgradeing towers or the tower mechanix, might be interesting boost if you can complete it...,

-update; just tried and failed (29 min.'s left), seems your air turrets get tower mechanix upgrades and i didn't build 'nuff.  Hanulla like wrecked me like a noob after she destroyed my 1 air turret I built <_<

Edited by SoulSurvivor, 03 July 2014 - 02:29 AM.