Photo

Garden Of Edin - Hero Water Protector

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:22 PM

The idea is that the Water Protector would be a Hero Building that would be able to level based on EXP and have special abilities like Tidal Wave or something of that sort.

Suggestions and feedback are welcome and this most likely will be added to 6.45! :D

#2 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:58 PM

Truthfully, I think the water protector is fine where it's at. If it's a stationary hero that levels up based off of EXP then it's an extremely powerful base bonus that is much better than any of the others. At least with the water protector being a tower you would have to allocate resources to upgrade it and such but with the hero you are truly getting something for nothing with basically no downside.

I believe you said that you believed the tower wasn't good enough but that tower is actually quite powerful even against endless mobs I've seen it solo endless mobs in a respectable time frame.

It could definitely work but that raises the question, what would make someone want to base somewhere else, would  people become so reliant on this bonus that they would be unable to play without it?  The water protector tower is nice but it's not game breaking, whereas I feel this one definitely would be.

Just my 2 cents

• Nevo likes this

#3 Nevo

Nevo

Webmaster

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:35 AM

Truthfully, I think the water protector is fine where it's at. If it's a stationary hero that levels up based off of EXP then it's an extremely powerful base bonus that is much better than any of the others. At least with the water protector being a tower you would have to allocate resources to upgrade it and such but with the hero you are truly getting something for nothing with basically no downside.

I believe you said that you believed the tower wasn't good enough but that tower is actually quite powerful even against endless mobs I've seen it solo endless mobs in a respectable time frame.

It could definitely work but that raises the question, what would make someone want to base somewhere else, would  people become so reliant on this bonus that they would be unable to play without it?  The water protector tower is nice but it's not game breaking, whereas I feel this one definitely would be.

Just my 2 cents

I'd really like to give it an ability, perhaps the hero part would be a bit too much.

#4 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:18 PM

I wouldn't mind it being a hero, that leveled up based on EXP with a mana pool and such as long as it only had  1 or 2 active abilities and 1 passive then it wouldn't be OP and would just be nice support

• IrisZero likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users