Photo

Merc upgrades!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 123HELLO

123HELLO

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:13 PM

Right now it seems the only way to win is to mass loads of lumber and mass larcs or staffs.

wum3jo.png

More merc upgrades could make it viable for mercs to win as well. In this picture bout 2 commanders and 1 marine hero are sitting in this base and i got a squad of snipers at the bottom but we can't control the creeps! also it wasn't even nightmare! also i wasn't able to get an early alch at the start of the game. also this might help those of us who can't lumber for their lives (me).

<_<  But really I just wanted to show a pwetty pikcha and write some pointless paragraphs :D

We got killed by radioactive worm shortly after.

#2 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:44 AM

A few things about mercs... Fully upgraded they do plenty of damage especially when you use bloodfire virus for damage and attack speed. Upgrading mercs could possibly create another play style but would pull attention from towering. I think the one problem with winning with mercs no matter how you look at it is that you just have to do less work while having high produce if your good especially for early bosses.

#3 sHs(Fattony)

sHs(Fattony)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:44 AM

I only do Mercenary tactics with no walls and shit on 6.42 on every mode even eternia run but on 6.43 it seems a bit harder and more like a challange but i still think they should give the Merc more damage and armor/hp on the new version.

#4 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:09 AM

Doing that would encourage people to make towers even less if they can just focus on lumber and then make mercs that start out better than towers and are upgradeable

#5 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:12 AM

heroes got nerfed.
towers got buffed 

all good... no?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users