Photo

Spawning monsters side.....

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Sieghart93

Sieghart93

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:00 PM

It will be interesting if theres a new mode or something which can let a player to play as the monsters spawner .. controlling the monster or not... but the spawner have its own income system ( in isolated zone maybe?)  to spawn the mobs and bosses .. while the human have to try every trick to break the middle building?

#2 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

1) get on a ghost bot
2) make sure u have admin commands access

3) <triggersymbol>swap 1 12

4) profit 

#3 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

That could be done without any problems on MakeMeHost if you really wanted, assuming people actually decide to play like that.

And I could find ways this could really favor the person playing as the Unknown Attackers *cough Lt. Stealer rush cough*.

#4 123HELLO

123HELLO

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:44 PM

Lt Stealer rush? Hah! It would be better to not do anything at all with him and keep him back as an aura man for Trojan while he takes down walls!

Hopefully there will be no pros who can come around the side and take him out though.

Anyway I'd be hoping air was turned on so i could assassinate builders. Won't be a problem when (read as if) Hcl comes out though.

#5 strikerfreeZ

strikerfreeZ

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:38 PM

From what is stated above if you can control creeps believe me I did it before you can hold back every creep though most have a timer some don't not only that you can also hold back bosses and send them all at once or have air units assigned to kill the builder

#6 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:25 PM

At least a year ago now, I remember doing this with a few people that just wanted to see what it was like. And of course, because humans are generally more intelligent than the WC3/FS AI is, Stealer is that much more of a threat. Enemies are pretty much made to switch targets every now and again if possible, but what stops human players from doing the same?

#7 Sieghart93

Sieghart93

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:21 AM

well @@ i said controlling or not  just spawning it @@ not controlling it @@ basically it might be not bad to made it such that similiar having simple spawns in every interval.. different income system.. might be whacking the walls = getting gold or smth?

of course LT stealer might be a bit........ meh but couldve set a time restriction before able to spawning it or something that make ones to SPAWN the boss ASAP to not waste.... some INCOME burst maybe?

but well... who says that u must apply all the boss from original to be use on VS-ing mode.. LOL

#8 Tryndart

Tryndart

Private

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:36 AM

1) get on a ghost bot
2) make sure u have admin commands access
3) <triggersymbol>swap 1 12
4) profit

Neat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users