Photo

Goldmine suggestion

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:52 AM

Lots of people have issues with their goldmine because it stops producing when it gets damaged/healed and then they forget to click on it to start the production again which is bad for a lot of players produce and it's also annoying that it stops producing sometimes so my suggestion is to have a little gold coin animation spinning over the goldmine when it's producing gold and when it stops producing gold the animation disappears. Maybe this would help people to remember to click on it to start production again

#2 Mota

Mota

Private 2

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:58 AM

I cant fuckin remember how manny times i find my gold mine not producing between 25:00 and 10:00 -_- because i focus more on getting units/placing mills/moving them/upgrading/etc and when time comes to get books from bookshelf i find myself very short on gold and there goes the wood and also the cursed larceny.....

Imo its a good ideea to see ur goldmine when its producing or not without clicking it

Edited by Mota, 13 December 2013 - 12:59 AM.

#3 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:21 AM

snowmans snowballs ability stuns them i think..

also that huge tauren fellow can.

thats about all that can stop them i think.. correct me?

#4 Mota

Mota

Private 2

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:52 AM

LT( nightmare+air+inv flame throwing) and air units also i think

#5 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:57 AM

they dont STUN. gold mines ability is just a regular ability that does nothing and that a script restarts once it's done.

it will only stop if hit by something with "stun" or "silence" abilities or something with a similar effect.

just taking damage shouldn't stop it.

#6 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:15 PM

Well if silence ability affects them, Voortr'hal can stop them as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users