Photo

Choosing a random hero

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:38 AM

I don't know how much work would have to go into this or if it's a good suggestion but it would be cool if there was an option to select a random hero and by doing so you have a chance to gain 1 additional ability on said random hero from a pool of spells from different heros in the game so like cogs of time from tinker or supernova from astronomer. The ability you get would be random but the pool of abilities would be predetermined which a max of 1 ability from the other heros in the game so cogs of time would always be an option but nothing else from tinker so only 1 ability from each hero is in the pool of abilities ( random hero picking also takes rank into consideration obviously ) So if your rank 1 when you randomize your options are between marine and rocketeer. More spells could be added into the pool as well.

#2 Mota

Mota

Private 2

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:45 PM

diversity is always nice :D

#3 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:53 AM

Actually most if not all the hero's from the command center have 4 abilities so if there was any way to make this feature instead of having an ability replaced they should just be able to randomize for an additional ability from a different hero in the game but this would be risky because if you were trying to go for like a shadow sniper with area transmute and got tinker with the nuke ability that would change everything lol... this sounds like a really fun idea to me, I'd like to know if this is possible. As I said. The additional abilities that are possible to get are random but the abilities in the pool would be  predetermined to have 1 ability from each hero in the game. I would propose the following abilities to be in the ability pool. rocket storm or nuke  from rocketeer. headshot from marine. Cogs of time from tinker. crit or umbra mod from sniper  area transmute from alchemist.   command aura from commander or paras and super nova or infernos from astronomer. Obviously we would need to determine which abilities would go into the pool but I think this would be cool if theres anyway to do it ( for the heros i listed 2 abilities we would have to eliminate 1 of them and decide which one would be better off in the pool )

#4 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

its possible... but i haz no timez...

#5 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:36 PM

Well I'll bring this idea back for future versions because I think it would be cool

• Waffle(est) likes this

#6 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:23 AM

I hear ya :)

ps. were gonna get a bugTracker soon as to keep a better count of all of the suggestions (and bugs ofc :P )

#7 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:26 AM

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

#8 That_Girl

That_Girl

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:47 AM

I think this is a great idea, You could really get a great champ if you're lucky enough, But then you might not get lucky and just get a terrible one. I reckon Transmute should have the highest roll % though so even if you get bad spells you at least have Transmute on him.

#9 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:03 AM

This topic turned into the mysterious spellbook being added to mysterious librarian. Topic closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users