Photo

Hero rebalancing

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:37 PM

I don't know the exact values but it seems that paratroopers were nerfed way too hard, this can be confirmed by the values from the nerf but I don't see why anyone would want to use commander as a hero in 6.43 with how he is in the beta... Maybe it's not that bad but a lot of people are unhappy with the current state of paratroopers.

Astronomers slow aura ability is overpowered and bosses attack WAY TOO SLOW. The summon inferno ability seems a little unpowered because of how fast it drops off to being useless mid game. Super-nova is overpowered early on and can basically one-shot most of the beginning bosses but it balances out later on.

Tinker should move from being a support hero to being the go to tank in the game, I think his primary stat should be strength and that his tank mode should be stat based, his attack type should be changed to hero damage instead of magic or from whatever it is

#2 sHs(Fattony)

sHs(Fattony)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:10 PM

I agree with rat on these ideas to be honest.

#3 MinchaTD

MinchaTD

Private 2

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:45 AM

Yea I agree with rat also since in 6.42 they had almost 124k health when at lvl 20 and now at lvl 20 in 6,43 they are down to 2143 that's a huge nerf.

#4 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:34 AM

2143? u kidding me?

and also they do scale with HERO STRENGTH!

#5 MinchaTD

MinchaTD

Private 2

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:13 AM

Yea but for commanders with no stones don't get free stats and for LT stealer I don't have alot of income (I'm a noob at lvl 18 because I was power lvled)
Ik it's tower based but you go with commander and fully lvl paras at lvl 22
It's close to 2k but I don't know exact, maybe just add 4000 health or something?

#6 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:30 AM

if you truly have 2k hp on paras.

then your lumber skillz need urgent medical attention right now...

*Waffle calls the ambulance*

ps. i havent playd on paras a long time but after i redid them they did have at least 40k hp by trojan time (with me being a total sloth and suxing on lumber.. at least on my scale..) so.. anybody else care to comment how strong they can get cdr-s on 6.43 and how they are balanced?

#7 MinchaTD

MinchaTD

Private 2

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:35 AM

Low income = no tomes :(
By Trojan they have 80k so I'm saying it's a good nerf but it basically kills the use for commander
I would have ES but I don't have enough kills by the time she dies
And filthy said that tomes are useless unless your filthy

#8 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:43 AM

Tomes are not useless. There is just no reason to buy them in 6.43 because they are very expensive now and there would be no point in buying them until you have 5 cursed larceny. After that unless you have like 100 WPS you're not going to have the lumber to get an amount of tomes that benefits you because if your only going to be able to buy 50 tomes total after your cursed larceny then you're probably better off spending that lumber somewhere else like repair keys if you were going for that strat for an eternia kill

#9 MinchaTD

MinchaTD

Private 2

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:45 AM

Your right, I didn't mean useless just no real point n buying them since they are 260 each tome and they only increase stats by what like 5/15?

#10 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:49 AM

They are worth it to the super rich and I don't fall into that category because I only get like 50 1/2 WPS when I play

#11 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:19 PM

250/tome if you buy in bulk (x10) :)

the reason we nerfed them is that we managed to get like 27k agility on a hero once.. and it was just so riddiculous OP..

you only need tomes to buff hero for killing eternia atm tho. and eternia attempt is meant to be team effort, if you could afford to max your hero so hard as to kill eternia.. all alone then sth would be wrong with balancing!