Photo

Locking a menu

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:37 PM

Is there anyway to make it so that you can lock a menu so that when you target something else, a hero for example and come back to your builder it will still be on the build menu so you don't have to press B every time to get to a build menu? I have a 12 button gaming mouse so it's not that big of a hassle but I know for other players as well as myself that it would be nice.

#2 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:15 PM

not that i'm aware of..

#3 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:50 PM

To be more specific locking one of the primary build menus like the menu with the utility buildings and lumber mills so instead of having to press B L every time you can just re-target your worker and press L and have it remember that you're on that menu or have it lock to the tower menu unless you unlock it so that you can switch it.  If there's no way to do it there's no way to do it, but it would be nice lol

#4 oufo

oufo

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:03 AM

U can get that via a Warkeys program .. instead of having to press b then l .. u would need to press 1 button while controlling the worker and u have it rdy .. if u press that say Q button while having other units .. it will try to press B then L .. so if u have any spells using b / l .. both will activate. ( it just does stuff in series 1st thing then 2nd thing ) .. 
i cant find any functioning Warkeys program that doesnt Break... but u get the idea .. if u find anyone please share :)

#5 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:14 PM

Well the point is to make it more convenient for everyone so if it was able to be implemented in game it would be much better as a lot of people aren't going to install warkeys. Not only that but you said you can't find one that that's reliable with further increases the demand for a locking build menu feature if its possible

#6 Zer0o

Zer0o

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 07 December 2013 - 12:56 AM

Implementing something like this isnt possible in wc3 as far as I know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users