Photo

Buffing invisible units

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:15 AM

I don't feel like invisible units in their current state are much of a challenge because all you really need to counter them is a sentry post and if you didn't even want a sentry post all you would need to do is buy thorns and invisible units would kill themselves pretty quickly. You actually don't need a sentry post until invisible bosses come. With that being said I feel like they could be given some sort of buff to make enabling invisible mode more of a challenge.

Just something I took a minute to think of but maybe an easy way to make invisible units harder would be to make an upgrade you have to get called ' Eye of the enemy ' maybe or anything but until you get it invisible units would completely ignore armor or a % of armor and could possibly have multiple tiers ( If this would take a lot of time to code or implement no worries )   If anyone else has any suggestions on changes that could be made to invisible units please feel free

#2 Waffle(est)

Waffle(est)

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:02 AM

hmm..

the issue is most prominent with invis units.. but i think it's wider than that..

the issue is that a handful of bosses are the only things a pro player really needs to worry about (for rly pros onyl stealer is a challenge at all.)

we need to find some way to really bring out the different aspects of different units/creeps more s othey wouldnt just be a how-strong-is-my-wall-meter...

any ideas welcome!

(and thanks filthy for pointing that out)

#3 TheDwarfLard

TheDwarfLard

Praise the Sun!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:49 PM

Well, at least for invisible units, make them have a presence in the later stages of the game. If they go past Askori and Illicit, I've never noticed them; they seem to just cut off at that point. Perhaps add a boss or two and some extra units to fill in that later half of the game.

#4 TheFilthyRat

TheFilthyRat

Dedicated Survivor

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

An additional boss could work but also giving one of the existing bosses a special ability that buffs it would work as well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users